RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Technical > shocked news
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

sportman

United Arab Emirates 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Buckingham Blue
shocked news

all differentials will be upgraded, Dubai dealer is holding more that 100 cars to get upgraded rear and fron differentials, one of them is my car, it as safety issue coz the front differentials seals where the front shaft is connected are badly leaking and if it continue the all oil will be draied out and the front diff. will seaze or will locked..then RRS is out of control hope not in hight speed..coz u know the rest of the story if it is locked and speed..
guys want to hear from you if in cold weather countries you have any complains such what we are facing or any recalls.. 2007 Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Buckingham Blue, Ivory converted to HST Silver

SOLD-V8 Defender 90

Last edited by sportman on Sun Oct 21 2007 9:25am. Edited 2 times in total

Post #142282 Sun Oct 21 2007 6:51am
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Not heard anything here or experienced any oil leaks from my TDv6.................... I'll watch the TDv8 very very carefully, thanks for the warning Sportman. Are you having the e-diff fitted after production? Here is is factory fit only, unless what you are getting is an aftermarket item. Your offroad nav on the satnav will also have to be reprogrammed to show the e-diff locked/unlocked as it works 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #142292 Sun Oct 21 2007 8:30am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
sportman

Tim,

I'm having the factory fit diff. now the dealer will replace both of them the rear and front I have to wait for the parts..there are long list of waiting customers I can say 100s and due to safety reason i can't drive my RRS Big Cry 2007 Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Buckingham Blue, Ivory converted to HST Silver

SOLD-V8 Defender 90

Post #142300 Sun Oct 21 2007 9:16am
Endjin

Scotland 

Tim in Scotland wrote:
Your offroad nav on the satnav will also have to be reprogrammed to show the e-diff locked/unlocked as it works

Tim, Does this mean that if, when you select the off road programmes, your SatNav 4x4 screen show 2 unlocked Diff symbols that the car is fitted with the E-Diff or do all cars show the Symbols regardless of whether it's fitted or not? 2013 Discovery HSE Luxury - 3.0 SDV6 - Santorini Black
2013 Evoque 5 Door Pure Tech SD4 - Orkney Grey with Panoramic Roof (Mrs E's new baby)

GONE - RRS - 3.0 TDV6 HSE - Santorini (2010)
GONE - RRS - 2.7 TDV6 HSE - Java Black (2007)
GONE - Porsche Boxster S - 3.2 - Black

Post #142328 Sun Oct 21 2007 12:40pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

I haven't owned an RRS with the satnav yet.......................... however I had a couple of brilliant days up at Dunkeld driving their V8RRS that had the ediff and it was amazing how often it locked up even in fairly gentle offroad terrain, it worked jolly hard the whole time we were off the tarmac, yes the padlock symbols change back and forth from red to green as the ediff cuts in and out. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #142351 Sun Oct 21 2007 6:22pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
sportman

is that effecting my rear diff. i believe it should not

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f19/spor...a603ab.flv 2007 Range Rover Sport Supercharged, Buckingham Blue, Ivory converted to HST Silver

SOLD-V8 Defender 90

Post #142411 Mon Oct 22 2007 11:14am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1