Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > LSE Sport Coupe
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

gazza500

Jersey 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Chawton White
LSE Sport Coupe

Anyone like this new model?

http://www.thesportcoupe.com/ Chawton White TDV6 HSE with Alpaca and Rodium, Automatic Climate Control,
Privacy Glass, 22 inch, Hawke Alloy Wheels, Brembo Front Brakes, Premium ICE Pack, Clear repeaters, Chrome Driving Light Surrounds, Tasmods, Chrome handles, HST Grille, Chrome Side Vents, JE ECU Upgrade

Post #146001 Wed Nov 21 2007 1:22pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

Saw it here too, Gazza... looks good for the most part Thumbs Up 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #146003 Wed Nov 21 2007 1:24pm
Trixman

Spain 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black

Would I be shot if I said I like it?

Some parts are a little too bling, but in general I like the concept. Just Picked up: 2006 RRS S/C, java with Ivory.
Garage: 2007 Mini Cooper, 2007 BMW 320d, 2002 Renault Clio (its a workhorse, honest)

Post #146008 Wed Nov 21 2007 1:59pm
shmoogle

United Kingdom 

Me too for the most part! Very Happy 

Post #146015 Wed Nov 21 2007 2:53pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

At £100k a pop I would like it more if it were nearer my price range..................................... 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #146018 Wed Nov 21 2007 3:28pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
shmoogle

United Kingdom 

Is that how much they reckon? Shocked

Yet again, a good idea shoots itself in the foot Rolling Eyes 

Post #146025 Wed Nov 21 2007 3:55pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

From the emails that I have had from LSE Design they are aiming to sell them to the Middle East and USA, and not many in the UK market 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #146028 Wed Nov 21 2007 4:00pm
ayates

United States 2007 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Buckingham Blue

I have Pics of the coupe in my gallery that they sent me and here is the press release also:

Need to put $10k down followed by $190k

PRESS RELEASE
The Range Rover Sport Coupe
The Range Rover Sport Coupe has been created by our highly talented team of designers and skilled automotive engineers. Based on the original Land Rover concept car the “Stormer” the Sport Coupe takes the Range Rover to an enhanced level of design, comfort and speed.

Every element of the Sport Coupe has been appraised and there has been no compromise. The brief to the design team was simple yet infinitely demanding… The best of everything.

One of the main criticisms when the Range Rover Sport was launched is that a Coupe version should have followed. LSE Design have now captured that design and have fulfilled and further advanced the Range Rover beyond compare.

An incomparable blend of power, luxury and in line with tradition the “Coupe” styling, equate to the ultimate SUV ever produced.

The exterior body styling design includes flared wheel arches, twin chromed LSE tailpipes, LED lighting and 22” LSE alloy wheels, contributing to its dynamic good looks. A full glass transformational sunroof provides an exceptional feeling of light and space.

This enhanced attention to detail isn’t confined to the outside, with sports seats trimmed in high-grade Nappa leather. The instrument cluster and the unique “Coupe clock” has been designed by the best engineers in the world, with a portfolio such as the Bugatti Veyron and the Bentley Continental, individualising the Range Rover Coupe interior beyond comprehension and to the very highest level of quality and workmanship.

Our bespoke design programme available to each commissioning of the Sport Coupe allows the customer to individualise their car, producing their own work of art. The combination of our extensive range, your personal tastes and the naturally varying appearance of our materials makes the Range Rover Coupe bespoke creation a true one-off.

The LSE Design bespoke programme includes sumptuous leather upholstery available in numerous colours. Fine wood and carbon trim and over one thousand exterior colour finishes, all of which can be used to create individual highlights or combined to form your ultimate car.

The Range Rover Sport Coupe comes with a full four year warranty. Servicing and warranty work can be carried out at your local Land Rover dealership.

The Range Rover Sport Coupe is currently available with the standard 4.2 Supercharged petrol engine or the new TDV8 diesel power-train. A 500BHP engine upgrade package is imminent and details of this programme will be issued shortly.

LSE Design Limited is a London based Company and the Range Rover Sport Coupe will be sold through selected Land Rover dealerships worldwide. One hundred units will be produced in 2008 of which twenty units are allocated to the US. Expect to see the Coupe in Land Rover dealerships – First Quarter 2008. Prices are expected start from 200,000 USD dependant of level of trim and spec. Brit across the Pond Wink
07 TATA (LR) RRS SuperVindaloocharged, Buckingham Blue, Stormers, TPMS, Sunroof, Rear Difflock,PDC front & rear, Privacy, Rear twin DVD, premium ice, mudflaps, premium Ivory leather, lined oak, PTI, Sat Radio.

Post #146035 Wed Nov 21 2007 5:39pm
aljo

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Thumbs Up 

Post #146065 Thu Nov 22 2007 12:00am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1