RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Dashboard Creaks
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

nickp

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Zambezi Silver
Dashboard Creaks

Is anybody else experiencing dashbord creaks ? they do not appear to be rattles but seem to happen due to temp changes , never noticed them in the summer . Not really that irritating but can hear them all the same.

Post #5668 Wed Nov 23 2005 5:58pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
RRUK

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Stornoway Grey

Nope, not heard anything yet Nick. Apart from self abuse of my car I'm happy as Larry for the time being. L319 D4 HSE

1998 110 TUM HS FFR Hard Top XD WOLF

1982 Series 3 SWB

Post #5686 Wed Nov 23 2005 10:56pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Yes I have had some recently in the really cold weather we have been having. During the few days I was in the UK this summer I also noted how hot my Aspen coloured dash became, much hotter than the Navy dash top that was on my L322 RR so I made my own screen shade up from a cardboard box......... I noticed the other day that I now have some quite noticable scuff marks on the dash top from where I put the cardboard against the glass...... the dash top doesn't appear to be all that robust and marks easily as well as creaking! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #5688 Wed Nov 23 2005 11:19pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
d3matt

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Bonatti Grey

Yes, I've noticed creaks and squeaks from the dash and door panels when it is colder. I've been getting quite a lot of rattles from the top of the door panel near the exterior mirror and more from the centre console. Matt
-------------------------------------------
RRS ownership for 1 yr, then D3 for 2 yrs. Then cut back to old bangers and working my way back up through two Peugeots in 6 months. Now got Saab 9-5 2.3t and enjoying the performance!

Post #5694 Wed Nov 23 2005 11:31pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1