Home > Off Topic > Riots in London 2 - Payback
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>

will_wonka

United Kingdom 
Riots in London 2 - Payback

Get signing people.

http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions?...state=open

Convicted London rioters should loose all benefits.

Its very slow currently (article on the BBC), but keep trying. Twisted Evil L322 Big Daddy SUPERCHARGED 5.0 Autobiography - Here & Now!

5 series for the miles Smile

RRS S/C factory built HST - Gone

45 others have been and gone!

Post #309350 Wed Aug 10 2011 11:05pm
Jonny Fresh

England 

Even if every person in the country signed this it would never happen.

I wish it would though!

I say an interview on local news last night with a "rioter", his face was covered and he was asked "why are you doing this?".....he paused for a second and retorted, "it's coz of da tax and that innit".

When asked what he did for a job he said "I cants get a job coz of all da tax innit"

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I think he does not understand the system in this country

Post #309372 Thu Aug 11 2011 8:39am
BKHK

Australia 

Just watching Cameron trying to justify to the House why the Police Commisioners don't want the Army involved in policing the streets. Its a sad indictment that the British Parliament is having to convene a special sitting to "debate" the mayhem caused by a few scumbags.

Its also sad that initially, there were not enough police, no water cannon (not suitable apparently) no rubber bullets, in fact nothing that the authorities could do.

The assertion that this is all the work of disaffected yoof is false. Clearly there appears to have been involvement Of people who were older and employed. Cameron seems like a nice guy but he is full of old Etonian rhetoric and not much real action. Milliband wants an enquiry....more wasted words and time, what a Censored .

These blokes need to grow some Censored and sort this out properly.

The old home country looks physically and financially weak which I find sad.

Post #309422 Thu Aug 11 2011 12:00pm
andy r

2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 S Zambezi Silver

It's the debates and enquiries and witch hunts that cost the country dear after any kind of major trauma like this, all the he said she said brigade demanding inquests as to what caused it when it should be an open and shut case, next problem please. 08 2.7 RRS "S"
Td5 110......very modified
RS 5
Kawasaki ZX12R Censored me, it's quick !

Post #309429 Thu Aug 11 2011 12:58pm
dazsear

England 

I am laughing when DC says time after time that the police cuts will not effect front line police numbers....what planet is he on?

My force lost 93 officers in one day, more than half were what Joe public would consider front line officers, 3 were inspectors trained in riot policing as PSU commanders...experience you can't recover overnight.

Makes my blood boil.

Daz 2017 4.4 Autobiography FFRR - love this car
Gone - VW T5 Transporter
Long gone - 2009 Disco
Long gone but never out of my thoughts - 2008 TDV8 HST

Post #309433 Thu Aug 11 2011 1:27pm
bagshawfred

Germany 

dazsear wrote:
I am laughing when DC says time after time that the police cuts will not effect front line police numbers....what planet is he on?
Daz

Blimey, the fool. How can he say that with a straight face Instructions are just the manufacturers opinion

Last edited by bagshawfred on Mon Jul 16 2012 5:42pm. Edited 2 times in total

Post #309439 Thu Aug 11 2011 1:58pm
Jonny Fresh

England 

dazsear wrote:

My force lost 93 officers in one day, more than half were what Joe public would consider front line officers, 3 were inspectors trained in riot policing as PSU commanders...experience you can't recover overnight.

Makes my blood boil.

Daz

On any average day I think we are overspending on police and do not need as many as we have, this is proven by the pointless tasks they have officers doing..................but...................when the Censored hits the fan, like now, we need them! Just like when we are not at war (rarely nowadays) and the army have menial tasks to do, they should always be available when needed like now.

Post #309444 Thu Aug 11 2011 3:17pm
dazsear

England 

Jonny
Not sure I agree with you 100% on this one since we still problems with drugs and crime (both from English nationals and..... yeah well you know, don't get me started), the govt have got police forces to record crime differently over the years which makes the public think crime is falling, pah the way crimes are recorded is falling for sure.

The problem is the govt spin then makes normal public like you think we are like the army or other public servents........think that and you will certainly get the service you desire.

Be careful what you wish for.

Daz 2017 4.4 Autobiography FFRR - love this car
Gone - VW T5 Transporter
Long gone - 2009 Disco
Long gone but never out of my thoughts - 2008 TDV8 HST

Post #309446 Thu Aug 11 2011 3:32pm
Jonny Fresh

England 

Daz,

you would know better than I would, I just know we need to make cuts, but if I had my way, it would be on benefits, not on police.........

Post #309451 Thu Aug 11 2011 4:03pm
ChrisP

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Simple way of sorting out 2 main problems at the same time would be to limit child benefits to 3 children maximum after that you for for them yourselves and it doesn't kick in until you are 18 so mum and dad can fund the 16 years old's kids themselves. MY2011 HSE Santorini/Ivory/Piano Black/Privacy Glass/TV .Sadly gone.
Audi A5 Sportback Black Edition 3.0 tdi quattro S Line

Post #309470 Thu Aug 11 2011 5:16pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

so who will support the kids with kids - oh yes they will rob and loot and the children of the kids will suffer. The real solution is to make people think that they are not worthless and give them hope and a chance of bettering themselves. How to do it? I have no idea! 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #309475 Thu Aug 11 2011 6:47pm
ChrisP

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

The idea is just like we did is to actually get a job and work hard before they even start to think about having kids so that I don't have to pay something like 70% of my hard earned income to support them all.
It is far too easy now for it to be a lifestyle choice rather than a safety net,they make a conscious decision to opt out and live on benefits,we just cannot afford for it to continue as their offspring grow exponentially.
My wife works (not for much longer)and has to clean up the mess in court,the mums aren't referred to as wives or girlfriends they are baby mothers and some men have several and don't contribute a penny to their upbringing.
It might have escaped your notice but they weren't robbing Mothercare and Boots for baby clothes,food and nappies it was Boss,Armani and Panasonic tv's, they're not starving they just want designer gear but without working to pay for it. MY2011 HSE Santorini/Ivory/Piano Black/Privacy Glass/TV .Sadly gone.
Audi A5 Sportback Black Edition 3.0 tdi quattro S Line

Post #309484 Thu Aug 11 2011 7:37pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
npinks
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 

Very Annoyed wrote:
so who will support the kids with kids - oh yes they will rob and loot and the children of the kids will suffer. The real solution is to make people think that they are not worthless and give them hope and a chance of bettering themselves. How to do it? I have no idea!

give them a monopoly board game, that way they can have cash in the bank, houses and maybe even work to get hotels

you would have to change the board pieces though

westie Dog to a Pit Bull
Shoe - to a Adidas trainer
Top Hat to a Baseball cap
Car - to a Souped up corsa
Iron - to crack pipe
Cannon - to a Modified replica gun
Ship - to a Rubber Dingy

Laughing

Post #309487 Thu Aug 11 2011 8:06pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

And if the News of The World was still about they would have known about the riots long before they happened! 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #309489 Thu Aug 11 2011 8:15pm
XXXAngelXXX

Germany 

https://iconicphotos.files.wordpress.com/2...&h=456

Evil or Very Mad 
L 405 2013 FFRR 5.0 SC
--------------------------------------------------------------
WINNER - 2009 �Best Avatar� Award
WINNER - 2009 Comedian Of The Year Award

Post #309632 Fri Aug 12 2011 1:09pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>