RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Welcome to RRSPORT.CO.UK - say hello here!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 379 <123 45 ... 377378379>

John

United Kingdom 

Sorry guys getting dark now but pic of Defender now on Gallery, RRS to follow shortly. Spec is Privacy, Active Xenons, Bluetooth, and Overfinch Tigers. The ride is fine, I would not hesitate to recommend them, I was slightly concerned before taking delivery as the Cayenne had 20" Alloys and was very firm but the RRS is much more comfortable. Very Happy

Post #655 Tue Jun 28 2005 9:25pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

I know it's still a new car and the novelty hasn't yet worn off, but I'm doing a lot more miles a week in the Sport than I did in my RRTD6....... Laughing
I notice that others are doing relatively high miles as well - John has 1700 miles in 2 weeks and I have done 1100 in the same time............ normally I would do about 200 miles a week! Just loving driving it. And mine are all leisure miles, I don't use it for any work miles.................... don't work much, just play! Very Happy

Post #659 Tue Jun 28 2005 9:54pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
MDP

United Kingdom 

Tim in Scotland wrote:
I know it's still a new car and the novelty hasn't yet worn off, but I'm doing a lot more miles a week in the Sport than I did in my RRTD6....... Laughing
I notice that others are doing relatively high miles as well - John has 1700 miles in 2 weeks and I have done 1100 in the same time............ normally I would do about 200 miles a week! Just loving driving it. And mine are all leisure miles, I don't use it for any work miles.................... don't work much, just play! Very Happy

NO WORK....................Lucky you Tim Wink 
" WITH MORE EXTRAS THAN A HOLLYWOOD EPIC "

Post #674 Wed Jun 29 2005 10:04am
James

United Kingdom 

Hi everyone,

I am an RRS enthusiast and although I can't drive yet my Dad teaches me in the paddock in our Defender 90. We have a Java Black RRS which looks so cool on its 22" Tiger Overfinch alloys! Very Happy James

Post #771 Sat Jul 02 2005 4:17pm
James

United Kingdom 
Photos

I have posted some photos of our Defender in the gallery, I will take some photos of the RRS tomorrow Exclamation James

Post #773 Sat Jul 02 2005 10:11pm
BN

England 
Just Thought I would Pop In

Hi folks, I am from the other side, DISCO3. Just thought I would call in to say Hi. Well known to Martin and the DISCO3 site guys, but don't have a RRS (yet). Have a few Landy's, RR and D3 and just love the marque.

Post #897 Sun Jul 10 2005 9:08am
Bobby

Malaysia 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Chawton White
Re: Photos

James wrote:
I have posted some photos of our Defender in the gallery, I will take some photos of the RRS tomorrow Exclamation

James,
Taken those photos yet? Malaysia Boleh!
4.2SC Chawton White, Stormers
Tasmod's Sills, Wind Deflectors, LR Sills
Clear Side Repeaters, Towbar
Larini Sports Exhaust, K&N Air Filter

Post #898 Sun Jul 10 2005 9:38am
James

United Kingdom 

Photos are in the gallery now, spent all afternoon polishing it!!! Laughing James

Post #907 Sun Jul 10 2005 9:43pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

James that Defender looks far too clean and scratch free....................
Wouldn't you just love to get it dirty (and this is after a relatively "clean" weekend on the Scottish moors!)

and a clean Defender pic! taken on the top of the Corrieyarrick Pass in November 2004, it was only -19C and 10cm of snow......... and the TD6 failed to make it on it's road biased tyres and gave up about 100ft from here!

Post #908 Sun Jul 10 2005 10:30pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
James

United Kingdom 

We do get the Defender dirty living in the country, but it's ready for work in the city tomorrow! James

Post #909 Sun Jul 10 2005 10:40pm
Biggles

England 

Hello all,

Thought I would place my first post here after returning from our summer holidays in the states.
It was good to get back in my sport after the break and now its time to start putting some miles on the clock. Its out there somewhere. Second V10 Treg on the drive at the moment.

Post #1019 Tue Jul 19 2005 7:57am
Bobby

Malaysia 2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Chawton White

Biggles wrote:
Hello all,

Thought I would place my first post here after returning from our summer holidays in the states.
It was good to get back in my sport after the break and now its time to start putting some miles on the clock.

Welcome back Biggles!
Hope you had a good holiday, although I suspect, you were just waiting to get back to be with your sport!

Go and burn rubber my friend and tell us what you feel!!! Laughing Malaysia Boleh!
4.2SC Chawton White, Stormers
Tasmod's Sills, Wind Deflectors, LR Sills
Clear Side Repeaters, Towbar
Larini Sports Exhaust, K&N Air Filter

Post #1021 Tue Jul 19 2005 8:07am
Biggles

England 

Thanks for that Bobby,
First day back at work yesterday, left one and a half hours late because of the amount of people that wanted a look. Now I am thinking of excuses to get out and about in the car during working hours, 300 miles on the clock so far and Im really glad I waited this thing is brilliant. Its out there somewhere. Second V10 Treg on the drive at the moment.

Post #1022 Tue Jul 19 2005 8:26am
Quasimoto

United States 

I've been enjoying reading this board for months and learning from the experiences of those who've logged some miles behind the wheel of the RRS! Today I finally joined the ranks and picked up my new Tonga Green HSE with aspen interior, rear diff, PTI, and sat radio. Like many of you, I was holding out for Dynamic Response, but the dealer was pessimistic about getting it this Summer. So I caved -- but I'm pleased to have saved a *little* money! The dealer in Alexandria, VA, said the lack of DR in the non-supercharged versions related to limited output of the equipment supplier for the system.

I took the 60 mile return route home and made sure I "took the long way" over a small Blue Ridge mountain pass, and was made downright giddy by the performance and solidity of the vehicle (I think my daughter thinks I'm a little nuts now...). I burned some MP3s to CD before the trip and was impressed by the HK sound system, and was having reasonably good luck with the voice commmand system. I look forward to contributing more of my impressions in the future and "giving back" some of the value many of you have provided me.

Cheers -QM

Post #1220 Wed Jul 27 2005 4:11am
Biggles

England 

Quasimoto,
Welcome to the forum.
Hope the car is everything you wanted, Youre right about the harmon kardon system I think the extra for the logic seven was a good buy, Its out there somewhere. Second V10 Treg on the drive at the moment.

Post #1221 Wed Jul 27 2005 8:07am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 379 <123 45 ... 377378379>