RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Welcome to RRSPORT.CO.UK - say hello here!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 9 of 380 <123 ... 8910 ... 378379380>

Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Welcome to the forums Baggy
Has to be white as it will be cooler in the summer and help the AC! Not sure about the interior though - you can have Ivory or Black and something tells me Black would be more practical! Cool 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #6069 Mon Nov 28 2005 1:16pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Baggy

Greece 

Inside color will be Black with rodium wood. From ML320 to RRS TDV6 HSE Rear Axle Diff...
Chatwon White or Bonatti Grey?

Post #6101 Mon Nov 28 2005 2:52pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
MDP

United Kingdom 

Baggy wrote:
Inside color will be Black with rodium wood.
Question

I think youll find RODIUM is an alloy type finish ( not a wood ) Smile 
" WITH MORE EXTRAS THAN A HOLLYWOOD EPIC "

Post #6106 Mon Nov 28 2005 3:13pm
Baggy

Greece 

Laughing
anybody with rear axle diff lock? From ML320 to RRS TDV6 HSE Rear Axle Diff...
Chatwon White or Bonatti Grey?

Post #6108 Mon Nov 28 2005 3:18pm
Flavio

Hi, I am Flavio and I am contemplating a Java Black Range Rover Sport TDV6 to replace my 2004 BMW 525d.
Since I lost my driving license for a week about a year ago my driving style has changed dramatically and I am now valueing comfort more than speed! Besides I still have a 700hp Toyota Supra to quench my thirst for speed when I want (but only in Germany ofcourse Wink )
BTW I live in the Netherlands.

Last edited by Flavio on Mon Nov 28 2005 5:58pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #6156 Mon Nov 28 2005 5:44pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

Flavio wrote:
Hi, I am Flavio and I am contemplating a Java Black Range Rover Sport TDV6 to replace my 2004 BMW 525d.
Since I lost my driving license for a week about a year ago my driving style has changed dramatically and I am now valueing comfort more than speed! Besides I still have a 700hp Toyota Supra to quench my thirst for speed when I want (but only in germany ofcourse Wink )
BTW I live in the Netherlands.

GET A RRS 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #6160 Mon Nov 28 2005 5:48pm
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

You have lots of cars to choose from, Flavio, but obviously on this forum you won't have many people suggest you go and buy an ML or an X5 or a Cayenne Wink Buy the RRS and you won't regret it. I have a TDV6 myself and it has lessened the speed beast in me quite successfully! Very Happy 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #6172 Mon Nov 28 2005 6:08pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

Quote:
GET A RRS

You could always get a Smart Car and keep Robin windpower happy! 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #6175 Mon Nov 28 2005 6:14pm
Flavio

shmoogle wrote:
You have lots of cars to choose from, Flavio, but obviously on this forum you won't have many people suggest you go and buy an ML or an X5 or a Cayenne Wink Buy the RRS and you won't regret it. I have a TDV6 myself and it has lessened the speed beast in me quite successfully! Very Happy

Since the RRS is based on the Discovery 3 platform what are actually the biggest differences between the two, except the price ofcourse? As far as I can see they are both available with the same options, only the Disco3 can't have the Dynamic Pack?

Post #6199 Mon Nov 28 2005 7:21pm
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

I never looked at the D3 as an option myself but I am sure there are plenty here who can supply the D3 vs RRS analysis? Over to you, chaps.... 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #6298 Tue Nov 29 2005 2:05pm
redtarga

2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Buckingham Blue

Hi all,

Been visiting the forum for a while, but just got my Buckingham Blue RRS 4.2SC with Ebony interior & rear diff.

Other options:
- Dealer painted top half of my rear view mirrors in Buckingham Blue
- Dealer also replaced my cherry wood panels with an "unique piano black wood". But wife and I don't really like it. Will post some photos for other's reference.
- Dealer gave me free front & back lamp guards & a Nokia 6230 with the phone cradle

Really like the car so far....will take it out to the country side this weekend & hope to get some nice pics! Very Happy

Post #6724 Fri Dec 02 2005 2:25pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

United Kingdom 

redtarga wrote:
Hi all,

Been visiting the forum for a while, but just got my Buckingham Blue RRS 4.2SC with Ebony interior & rear diff.

Other options:
- Dealer painted top half of my rear view mirrors in Buckingham Blue
- Dealer also replaced my cherry wood panels with an "unique piano black wood". But wife and I don't really like it. Will post some photos for other's reference.
- Dealer gave me free front & back lamp guards & a Nokia 6230 with the phone cradle

Really like the car so far....will take it out to the country side this weekend & hope to get some nice pics! Very Happy

What did you do to get that lot - sleep with the dealer? Very Happy 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #6726 Fri Dec 02 2005 2:55pm
jabman

hi redtarga
i've also got black piano wood on my java rrs. maybe the difference is that i have the alpacca interior which sets the black piano wood off beautifully. this feature was one of the extras that swayed me to buy this particular car. enjoy it, its very unusual.

Post #6993 Tue Dec 06 2005 9:55am
redtarga

2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Buckingham Blue

hi jabman, the dealer didn't do a good job fitting the black piano wood, so I asked him to change back to cherrywood. I will take some photos and show you why it was not a poor job.

hi, very annoyed: actually I just asked him to give them to me for free. Is it common for customers in the UK to sleep with the dealers just to get free accessories? Surprised I tried asking for the side steps 2 weeks after I picked up the car, but he wouldn't go for it......so I bought a set on eBay this week.

Post #7382 Thu Dec 08 2005 4:33pm
kam100

United Kingdom 

Hi Red Targa, welcome to RRSport.co.uk
Hope you are enjoying your RRS so far..

Over here in the UK, its an amazing thing if the dealer gives us the damn car in time, let alone any accessories.. despite asking for them, LR simply wouldn't budge on anything right now.

Although saying that, as my car was an ex demo and they were demanding list for it, i insisted that they added privacy glass (dealer fit) otherwise i would look elsewhere and buy an import. They succum'd to that requirement, but gave me two fingers at anything else.. as they literally do have people lining up at the doors!

Post #7405 Thu Dec 08 2005 5:39pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 9 of 380 <123 ... 8910 ... 378379380>