RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > North America > Land Rover Experience North America
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey
Land Rover Experience North America

Anybody in the USA done one of these yet?
http://www.landroverusa.com/us/en/Owners/D...erview.htm

Would love to combine one with a holiday in the States........... wonder if they accept the vouchers for the European Land Rover Experience Centres!

Last edited by Tim in Scotland on Fri Nov 18 2005 3:23pm. Edited 2 times in total

Post #494 Fri Jun 24 2005 8:59am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Biggles

England 

Got an E-Mail today about a new site for of road USA.

IRVINE, Calif. — Land Rover North America in August will open its third driving school, at Quail Lodge in Carmel. It joins existing programs at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina, and the Fairmont Le Chateau Montebello, outside Montreal in Canada.

The Land Rover Experience Driving School provides participants with off-road instruction behind the wheel of the LR3, as well as the new 2006 Range Rover and Range Rover Sport. Guests are coached based on level of experience, from novice to advanced. Courses range from a one-hour session to a full-day program. Off-road techniques include ascents, descents, rock crawling, winching and vehicle recovery.

Land Rover opened its first U.S. driving school in 1997 at the Equinox in Manchester, Vermont. Since then, more than 20,000 owners and enthusiasts have participated in the program.

For more information, call Land Rover at (800) 239-0533
 Its out there somewhere. Second V10 Treg on the drive at the moment.

Post #544 Sat Jun 25 2005 10:41am
stwsam

United States 2006 Range Rover Sport 4.4 V8 HSE Cairns Blue
Land Rover Experience NA

Have done the Greenbrier twice when LR had it there. Great fun. Second trip back, I took some customers on a 4 hour adventure. They have never forgotten it years later. Last year, I did Montebello in Canada for four hours with a friend. What a wonderful time. The guides are awesome, we did the the training trail for the LR3 introduction. Staggering obstacles, our photos demonstrate the extremes you can conquor. The guides are absolutely pumped.

The trails at Montebello are never ending.

Next week, May 11th the same buddy and I are going to do Moab in Utah. I really have no idea what to expect, but LR is always first class. I hope to do Quail in CA in another year or so.

Post #29861 Thu May 04 2006 12:47pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

and I have sod all in Surrey! Big Cry Big Cry 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #29870 Thu May 04 2006 12:51pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1