RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > What could it be?!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

TGJ

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Zermatt Silver
What could it be?!

Hi everyone, I was having some issues with my TDV8 which the previous owner was dishonest and disguised when I bought it but what can you do.
It would go into limp mode randomly and more so under hard acceleration, I’ve since replaced the drivers side intake manifold and had an injector refurbed that was causing issues, it’s still randomly going into limp mode, actuators seem to be working ok and are free, the turbos were replaced 30k miles ago and do seem to be boosting fine and I’ve checked the top boost pipes which have no splits.
One thing I have noticed is even when not in limp mode the drivers side exhaust seems to kick out more smoke under acceleration than the passenger side, it looks like the EGRs have been blanked off, these are the stored issues coming up when a friend plugged it in yesterday:

Beginning to tear my hair out a bit here!, really want to sort it out as have just done the inlet, steering rack,lower arms,tyres and 4 wheel alignment.

Also sorry it’s posted the pic sideways, it was the right way up when I uploaded from my phone, no idea why that’s happened!.

Post #637968 Sun Dec 10 2023 11:18am
kas982

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Bonatti Grey

all of the egr deletes i've seen come with some sort of "re map", if yours has had a bad one, it can take a while to sort.

Post #637986 Sun Dec 10 2023 10:08pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1