RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Ace pipes LR015144
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

JAMO1282

England 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Lux Santorini Black

Sorry for late reply missed this post.

Yeh easy enough to do to just replace a section, you just need to cut out the damaged section so no need to remove body to do this. I'm no mechanic and it's strait forward.. Still holding strong 💪 to.. Let me know how you get on.

Post #640474 Sun Mar 17 2024 2:02pm
Andy3490

England 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Santorini Black

JAMO1282 would you be able to send me a picture of the receipt for the parts you had made up at PIRTEK.

I am in the same situation as many others, my RRS has been off the road since Nov 23 with no sign of LR015144 arriving anytime soon. I saw your post and the one from AllanMac and am hoping to copy what you have both done with a replacement piece of hydraulic hose....Just need to have an idea of what I am asking for at PIRTEK.

Cheers

Post #640611 Fri Mar 22 2024 1:38pm
JAMO1282

I've tried to pm you pal, let me know if you receive it.

Post #640618 Fri Mar 22 2024 9:40pm
JAMO1282

Andy3490 wrote:
JAMO1282 would you be able to send me a picture of the receipt for the parts you had made up at PIRTEK.

I am in the same situation as many others, my RRS has been off the road since Nov 23 with no sign of LR015144 arriving anytime soon. I saw your post and the one from AllanMac and am hoping to copy what you have both done with a replacement piece of hydraulic hose....Just need to have an idea of what I am asking for at PIRTEK.

Cheers

I've tried to pm you pal, let me know if you receive it. I may need to send the receipt via a email, as its blurry and I can't work out how to resize it on here...🤔

Post #640619 Fri Mar 22 2024 10:14pm
AmalAbraham

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Hi JAMO1282

I'm in a very similar situation with my RRS. Front arc pipes are leaking and the part LR015144 is on back order for months, I phoned up JLR and they said they have customers waiting since September, no I'm way behind the que, estimated arrival date is end of August/September. My car is currently at the garage and it seems like its going to stay there months. Your post was very interesting about PIRTEK, can you please share some details on that, either the contact you had at PIRTEK or any reference to your order so I can get the same fittings. I tried private messaging you, since I'm new to this forum I'm not allowed to do that. Please help me Smile

Post #640945 Fri Apr 05 2024 9:52am
AmalAbraham

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

JAMO1282 wrote:
Andy3490 wrote:

Cheers

I've tried to pm you pal, let me know if you receive it. I may need to send the receipt via a email, as its blurry and I can't work out how to resize it on here...🤔

Hi JAMO1282

I'm in a very similar situation with my RRS. Front arc pipes are leaking and the part LR015144 is on back order for months, I phoned up JLR and they said they have customers waiting since September, no I'm way behind the que, estimated arrival date is end of August/September. My car is currently at the garage and it seems like its going to stay there months. Your post was very interesting about PIRTEK, can you please share some details on that, either the contact you had at PIRTEK or any reference to your order so I can get the same fittings. I tried private messaging you, since I'm new to this forum I'm not allowed to do that. Please help me Smile

Post #640946 Fri Apr 05 2024 10:01am
JAMO1282

AmalAbraham wrote:
Hi JAMO1282

I have sent you a PM pal 👍

Post #640957 Fri Apr 05 2024 11:26am
evad1980

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey

Hi…

I’m in exactly the same sinking boat, my car has been at a garage for the last month or so with no idea of the pipes being available.

Could I also have a look at that receipt please, I’m going to have to go down the temporary repair route too… I need my car!

Thanks

Dave.

Post #640998 Sat Apr 06 2024 11:32am
JohnsonM

United Kingdom 
Hi, I was just wondering how you flared the ends of in situ

AllanMac wrote:
Hopefully the photos should be attached now. First time using this forum. I have ordered my pipes through Peter Vardy Land Rover in Aberdeen, Scotland and don't have to pay for them until they come back in stock. They will call me when they are back in stock. They have a few sets on back order for various customers but still don't have an ETA on when they might receive new stock.

In terms of what can be used from a donor vehicle, not sure, not a mechanic myself either so not sure what land rovers had a similar set up you could potentially use. There are low pressure and high pressure lines though which would dictate what pressure rating of pipe and connections would be required.

Post #641195 Mon Apr 15 2024 9:47pm
JohnsonM

United Kingdom 

Hi Ignore my question, having a blonde moment. You used compression fittings

Post #641196 Mon Apr 15 2024 9:53pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12