RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Europe > Off Road Driving Opportunities Tuscany
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Nelly

United Kingdom 2007 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Java Black
Off Road Driving Opportunities Tuscany

I am off to Tuscany in September (as long as the RRS arrives in time!) for a mainly wine and food tour. But I would love to get some off road action. Does anyone have any recommendations Question TDV6 SE Java Black Front and Rear Headlamp guards

1500 miles of luxurious touring on the clock

Post #100399 Wed Apr 04 2007 9:06am
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Whizz into Smiths and look at the Land Rover Mags (you won't be able to afford a holiday if you buy them all!) and you'll find plenty of ads for companies that run guided tours in France, Spain and Italy................. making sure you have a notepad and pen with you to write down the website addresses! LROI and LRM usually have quite a few ads for these companies. Most will do full on offroading tours or a single day guided trip. I'm not sure what the legal situation is in Italy with regard to "greenlaning" but if it is anything like Scotland then it's a big No-No to go offroad on any land without permission from the landowner. This is despite there being no law of trespass in Scotland AND supposedly free public access to all land! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #100401 Wed Apr 04 2007 9:15am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1