RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Will be a new RRS owner soon some advice required.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Heheshamon

United Kingdom 
Will be a new RRS owner soon some advice required.

Hi all,

So after 7 years of Zafira ownership I'm finally in a position to get my first Range Rover, my uncle had a 56 supercharged one a decade ago and I've wanted one ever since although won't be able to afford to run that engine.

My budget gets me to a L322 (I think that's right) face-lift looking at 2012 and newer.

I quite like the factory overfinch model but not fully set yet?

I have a few questions for you seasoned owners if you wouldn't mine advising me?

I've had a good read around and it's seems there are a few things to check like the compressor and bushes etc when viewing are there any other things that is a big no no walk away issues that I should be looking for?

I generally do standard servicing and mechanical jobs myself as id rather have a go than pay £100's an hour in labour are these cars pretty easy to work on?

An entertainment question I do like my gadgets, I'm pretty set on having the TV option and hopefully rear monitors for the monsters in the back I currently have a pioneer head unit that I can stream what I am doing on my phone to audio wise can this be done with the late model of these cars (if so what would I be looking for in the menu)
Also with all these screens and DVDs not that popular can you stream to the screens from an external device ie firestick or phone using USB or HDMI.

Thanks in advance

Post #633475 Wed May 31 2023 6:40pm
Col

New Zealand 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Santorini Black

Do you mean L322 Fullfat or L320 Sport? the 2012 sport did have a revised infotainment interface and a few small exterior/interior cosmetic changes, but rest of the facelift variants were pretty much the same, the A/B had few additional extra options as standard not much. If you can live with 15 mpg. go for the 5.0L S/C.

Cheers
Col

Post #633482 Wed May 31 2023 9:49pm
Heheshamon

United Kingdom 

Hi thanks for replying, sorry its the l320 sport, I've been looking at too many ranges 🙈

I think I will be going for a 12 onwards as it seems that the tech upgrade included Bluetooth stream but I can't seem to find any decent video reviews on YouTube of people explaining how to use the audio video menus to full extent.

I think I've come to the conclusion that the video side of things will be limited to free sat/ DVD.

I've searched for user manual but can't seem to find anything either.

I do find it slightly strange being as the l320 sport was/ is such a popular model.

Post #633483 Wed May 31 2023 10:21pm
Col

New Zealand 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Santorini Black

Here's a link to a Owners Handbook for the 12/13 couldn't find anything online either way back, so during covid lockdown put my own pdf together using topix, included service schedules, rear seat entertainment system and a few other bit's as well. I think you may need to download it to see the bookmarks.

Cheers
Col

Last edited by Col on Fri Jun 02 2023 8:24am. Edited 1 time in total

Post #633486 Wed May 31 2023 11:15pm
Heheshamon

United Kingdom 

That's brilliant thank you so much

Post #633488 Thu Jun 01 2023 7:07am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1