RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > Climate Control Fault
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

KWS

Climate Control Fault

Some stuff on here about HV heater problems so apologies for raising something linked to that but I haven’t been able to find a post that addresses my specific issue… I’ve recently had to have the HV battery (and wiring loom) replaced in my 2019 RRS P400e - purchased, approved used, from our LR main dealer last Summer. Thankfully it’s all been done on warranty, albeit it took 4 (winter!) months and three visits to complete. The replacement work has fixed an auto start/stop fault, the car’s insistence on running the engine over EV, and part fixed its climate control heating - which has finally started working, but only on the passenger side! My issue is that the vents are still pumping out just cold air on the driver’s side, which is a misery in this weather (heated seat and steering wheel help but it’s genuinely painful around my lower legs/feet). The service manager has tried fobbing me off with excuses about A/C focusing on the driver and they can only recommend turning auto climate off and running only fan and high heat to try and warm the cabin! In desperation I’ve tried this but it still only slightly improves the heat coming out of the passenger vents, with driver’s side still blowing as cold as the air outside. Has anyone experienced anything similar with their climate, or have any idea why one side is now trying to heat the car whilst the other is blasting out cold?.. 🥶🥶🥶

Post #631548 Sat Mar 11 2023 1:36am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1