RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Dealership Feedback > Webbers are the biz
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

wokkaman

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged HSE Zermatt Silver
Webbers are the biz

For anyone with reach of Basingstoke, goto Webbers Bow down Sales and service are the best by far! Nothing is too much trouble, thier knowledge and understanding is second to none. I have had 2 freelanders off them, my father-in-law got his from them and my RRS is being delivered by them Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

What more can I say Bow down Bow down Bow down GONE** RRS 3.0SC Silver fully loaded Smile - 2020 110 loving it
BMW R1200GSA Rallye
GONE** Fiesta ST2 - Mrs Wokka's - AMG35 now
GONE**BMW K1600GTLE Matt Blue
GONE**Disco 4 2014 Firenze Red
GONE**Evoque SD4 Dynamic Coupe
GONE**RRS 5.0 SC
GONE**RRS HSE TDV8
GONE**RRS HSE TDV8 (The Crap one)
GONE**FL Facelift
GONE**FL 1
GONE**D1
GONE**BMW R1200GS Adventure
GONE: Kawasaki ZX10R
GONE: Focus ST2
** Chinook CH47 - 2 x T55 engines 3,750 hp each!! 183mph, 2xM134 Miniguns, 1xM60

Post #90206 Tue Mar 06 2007 12:13pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Supertrotter

United Kingdom 

Always nice to see a balanced approach on the forum.

It's not often Stealers get complimented. Good work fellas.

Anyone in that neck of the woods should support them.

(IMHO Whistle ) Runner up - 2009 Best Avatar Award Sad
Joint runner up - 2009 Outstanding Contribution Award Sad
WINNER - 2008 ‘Best Thread’ Award – Beautiful Women Of The World Very Happy
Runner Up - 2008 Comedian Of The Year Award Sad
Runner Up - 2008’s Funniest Incident Sad

06 RRS TDV6 HSE, Java/Ebony, PTI, Running Boards, Privacy, S/C Grille/Vents, Stormers, Tasmods - GONE - Surprised(

Post #90210 Tue Mar 06 2007 12:14pm
Very Annoyed
Site Moderator

Location: bat-wielding monkey-spanking tough-love zero-tolerance Euro-sceptic moderator - So just watch it!

United Kingdom 

Good to know. 2005 Zambezi TDV6 - Gone but not forgotten
2009 Alaska TDV8 - Gone and much missed.

WINNER - 2009 �Idler Of The Year� Award
Runner Up - 2009 �Just Doing What It�s Designed To Do� Award

DO NOT CLICK HERE!

Post #90212 Tue Mar 06 2007 12:14pm
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

YES!! Thumbs Up

This is where I test drove an RRS, prior to buying and even though they knew they weren't getting a sale, the chap was still very helpful and hung around chatting for ages even after we'd got back (I forget his name... South African chap - top bloke!).

The wife also takes her FL there for servicing and service dept cannot be faulted either. Also happy to stop and chat....

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #90220 Tue Mar 06 2007 12:17pm
TB

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Arctic Frost

A few years ago, I had to visit this dealership whilst staying with friends in Basingstoke. The service I got on that occasion was absolutely disgusting.

The dealership was empty apart from three members of the sales staff (Saturday dinnertime). When I walked in they were playing what looked like Playstation games on the big screen TV in the customer waiting area. They looked at me as if to say "What the hell do you think you are doing, disturbing us with your stupid customer questions". They couldn't get rid of me fast enough so that they could return to their silly little games.

I wrote a letter of complaint to the Dealer Principle, stating that his staff were the public face of Land Rover, first impressions count and make a lasting impression. I was not impressed with what I saw on that particular occasion. The DP didn't even have the decency to offer a reply. Arctic Frost TDV6 SE. Aspen Leather, Cherry Wood, Privacy Glass, PTI, Tow Pack, Mudflaps, Tasmods, a new Fuelflap, a RRSport.co.uk umbrella in the boot & a RRSport.co.uk sticker on the rear glass.

Some people accuse me of thinking the world revolves around me, but I'm not stupid . . . I know it revolves around the sun. Which shines out of my @rse!!!

Post #90424 Tue Mar 06 2007 8:05pm
Gary

England 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

I have nothing but praise for Webbers, I bought my RRS from them and did it all on the phone, I did this as I live in Essex and had, had a bad experience with my local stealer Lookers, whome I had been dealing with for almost ten years. Anyway the salesman Paul kept me informed all the way and arranged finance to suit me, and the car turned up early. I was late getting to them but they stayed open late on a Friday night to do the handover and at no time did I think I was being rushed Thumbs Up

Post #90597 Wed Mar 07 2007 10:01am
will_wonka

United Kingdom 
Webbers

I have had many dealing with this stealer. On the 2 occasions that I have used them, they have made 2 balls ups.

1. My car developed a serious squeak and was told by 'Assist' that it should not be driven and so they recovered and placed me in the hands of Webbers. Excellent customer facing service, however, after 3 days and collection, found out that they had lied to me and had not changed the drivebelt and pulley as they advised. Turns out they only changed the belt and sprayed the pulley in question with silicone spray.

Had to endure 2 further days without my car whilst they replaced and was only after some excellent Customer svs that I had some restored faith. Land Rover assist and customer dissatisfaction were both hopeless. Gave them the benefit of the doubt and decided that as it was warranty work, that it was a one off.

WRONG!

2. Had my car in for a replacement speedo etc as again covered under warranty. Pixels had died, so they offered to take in 4 weeks after the above event. No problems with work, all done within a morning and as a bonus at no cost as warranty covered. Got a call at 1150am to advise that they would be dropping the car off in about an hour to my home address (had to use my deafender to get me to work, which was fun factory central and very enjoyable). At 1230, the phone rang again to advise that my car had been hit by a valet worker and had damaged the side of the vehicle. Total neglect as the car had been parked near the exit of the dealership which is tight at the best of times. Why don't they park completed cars safetly? Anyway, had yet more inconvenience and another 5 days without the car whilst they repaired. gave me an HR Owen car in replacement which was dirty and well worn and a bit of a shocker in replacement for my beast.

Car was all finished and given back to me. Repair was 1st class, but Customer svs was awful and no apology from them until I started kicking up a real stink. The only guy in that dealership who seems to actually give a sh*t is the service guy called Martin Toovey, a first class silky tongue type of guy who knows exactly how to keep you happy and does away with the bulls*it. If it wasn't for him, I would probably still be seething.

I have contact details from Phil Popham from the HST day that was laid on back in Sept 06....I have written to him with my views and true to form, he has replied and will be investigating the bad CS from this dealership and their ability to try and pull wool for work which in effect they get paid for by LR.

Will report back. I will still use them, but only if they have Martin as a front man...the other service members are anal and have no relationship skills whatsoever.

Apologies for the long post.

Post #91234 Thu Mar 08 2007 1:30pm
will_wonka

United Kingdom 

shmoogle wrote:
YES!! Thumbs Up

This is where I test drove an RRS, prior to buying and even though they knew they weren't getting a sale, the chap was still very helpful and hung around chatting for ages even after we'd got back (I forget his name... South African chap - top bloke!).

The wife also takes her FL there for servicing and service dept cannot be faulted either. Also happy to stop and chat....

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

JP is the name...about the only assett they have! Whistle

Post #93210 Tue Mar 13 2007 11:25pm
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

JP - that's him! Very Happy 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #93297 Wed Mar 14 2007 1:12pm
wokkaman

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged HSE Zermatt Silver

Guys, Mark in the service dept is a top, top bloke Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Richard is sales Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Maybe people have bad days.... I know I do Twisted Evil GONE** RRS 3.0SC Silver fully loaded Smile - 2020 110 loving it
BMW R1200GSA Rallye
GONE** Fiesta ST2 - Mrs Wokka's - AMG35 now
GONE**BMW K1600GTLE Matt Blue
GONE**Disco 4 2014 Firenze Red
GONE**Evoque SD4 Dynamic Coupe
GONE**RRS 5.0 SC
GONE**RRS HSE TDV8
GONE**RRS HSE TDV8 (The Crap one)
GONE**FL Facelift
GONE**FL 1
GONE**D1
GONE**BMW R1200GS Adventure
GONE: Kawasaki ZX10R
GONE: Focus ST2
** Chinook CH47 - 2 x T55 engines 3,750 hp each!! 183mph, 2xM134 Miniguns, 1xM60

Post #93815 Thu Mar 15 2007 1:31pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1