Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

teldec

United Kingdom 

not sure tbh but it certainly does not hang about for a big car

Post #597607 Fri Apr 10 2020 4:16pm
RRT

United Kingdom 

I bought a 4.4 V8 12 months ago, and very impressed all round. Fuel consumption from 22mpg local running around to 33mpg long journeys driving sensibly (motorway and dual carriageways at speed limit plus a bit)

Performance - pulls hard into 3 figures (on the autobahn) but not topped out, but most of all there always seem to be adequate for that quick overtake. MY17 RRS 4.4d V8 Autobiography - Aintree Green (also referred to on Topix as British Racing Green)

Post #597624 Sat Apr 11 2020 10:07am
pjbracer1

England 

Hi Guys

What are your thoughts on this 2013 AB registered 29/06/13 Indus Silver, Rear screens, TV, 360 Cams, soft close doors, 40K FLRSH, 2 owners, Black Pack (Black wheels (done by the dealer) £31975 dealer reckons he can go 31500, MOT is due Aug

I think this was a demo model but is the earliest one, dealer reckons 31500 is as low as he will go, Im not in a rush but it pretty much as all the toys so dont want to miss out (the toys are just for easy of sale later to be fair) what do you guys think if we settle on 31K and fresh MOT, he is an indy but seems to only deal in Discovery and the occasional RR or RRS

It is tricky as I can just and see it but happy to do a deposit just dont want to if its way over priced, (I think its ok what with the miles and spec but there is also another one closer to me that is a 2014 AB Corris Grey with 63K rear screens no 360 cams but has a towbar fitted so will have towed something but its only advertised for just under £27K without any negotiating?
Stuck a quick pic in the gallery

Needs some thoughts as my want says go for the Silver one but its another 4K more than the Corris grey one, but it doesnt have the 360 cams and has a towbar and more miles. Is the Silver one worth the extra or is it just more of an expensive risk?

P

Post #597684 Sun Apr 12 2020 6:40pm
Tyrefitter

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Fuji White

To be honest if I was looking for a car now I would hang it out till this lockdown ect is all over as their is going to be some cheap cars to he had out their,,companies going tits up,cars getting repo’d because they cannot keep up payments Plus their will be a fair few garages going bang as well that are not moving any stock now.just my opinion but I would wait. Andy.
21 Ford Ranger
Gone but not forgotten
Focus RS Red Edition
2015 RRS AB Fuji.
2014 RRS SC Santorini
2016 VW Amarok
2014 RRS AB Fuji
2012 RRS Red Edition Fuji
2015 Nissan Navara
2012 RRS SE Santorini
2008 RRS White
2007 RRS Santorino

Post #597685 Sun Apr 12 2020 7:00pm
pjbracer1

England 

Yeah Im thinking the same too hence my reluctance, Im pretty straight up so if I buy I buy but im picky and always try and get the best i can, just been looking for a few months now and a few good ones have gone because I waited!

Its so tricky, I bough a 2 year old CLK55 years back and loved every minute of it but only just sold it last year, I bought the RRS SC cos I always wanted one and recently kept sold it too (her indoors was not impressed with me running 2 cars!)

Just not sure it their resale value will continue the way it has after this but to be fair the are premium brands so I think not much will change. Problem is most people dont own their cars anymore so getting rid of them ends up meaning they go back to the dealer who then punts the onto a trader so the prices kinda stay high.

Arrrgghh!

Post #597686 Sun Apr 12 2020 7:58pm
Red Arrow

United Kingdom 

Agree with Andy Thumbs Up

Post #597687 Sun Apr 12 2020 7:59pm
m13lky

United Kingdom 

I would also wait, like Andy says there will be loads of deals going in the next few months, you might aswell get the benefit of some desperate dealers looking to move stock. I remember in 2008 residuals dropped around 10-15% on nearly all used cars in a few weeks, I got nearly 20% of a new model, stock bmw, only issue was my own one fell back a bit more than normal but it was a bit older so didn’t hurt as bad.

Sit tight if you can.

Post #597715 Mon Apr 13 2020 9:26pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12