RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > Back from Ultimate Finish Detailers!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Damo1606

United Kingdom 
Back from Ultimate Finish Detailers!

Back from ultimate finish detailers! What a car! Machine polished all over, Kamikaze Enrei 2 stage ceramic coating applied to the paintwork & trims, Kamikaze Stance alloy wheel coating applied & Gtechniq Clearvision Smart Glass applied to all windows and headlights.
Absolutely love it and not only will the car look like this all the time, it will also make the wash process far easier and quicker.

Post #579902 Mon Apr 29 2019 12:07pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
00by

Looks great! MY16 RRS 3.0 SDV6 HSE Dynamic

Post #579903 Mon Apr 29 2019 12:34pm
gtr_skyline

United Kingdom 

Stunning - may have to PM you for details...my MY16 needs a refresh.. MY16, 3.0D HSE Dynamic, Barola Black, TV, Rear Entertainment, Opening Pan Roof, Meridian

Post #579916 Mon Apr 29 2019 6:14pm
Damo1606

United Kingdom 

No problem, you can always contact me via my instagram:
damovds1
They are one of the best detailers around. Yes feel free to contact me and I'll give you more info

Post #579926 Mon Apr 29 2019 7:39pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
thomas brown

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Firenze Red

Wow looking gorgeous Thumbs Up

Where did you have this done ?

Thanks.

Tom. Indus Silver / Santorini Black Roof MY16 Autobiography Dynamic Hybrid 354bhp. 22" Style 504 Alloys. Lunar Grey / Ebony Seats and Interior. Surround Cameras, Meridian Signature Reference sound system 1700watts, Adaptive cruise & Queue Assist, Blind spot closing vehicle , Adaptive Xenon Headlights, 4zone Climate, infra-red reflective glass, deployable side steps, and a few more extras .......

Post #579956 Tue Apr 30 2019 7:53am
Cobstar

United Kingdom 

Looks stunning Very Happy
One of my favourite RRS colours as standard but the difference after detailing Bow down

Post #579960 Tue Apr 30 2019 9:07am
Damo1606

United Kingdom 

Thanks, I absolutely love the grey and black combo.
I got it detailed near Brands Hatch in Kent by a company called Ultimate Finish. I have used them before and sonhas my brother who owns a 6x wheeled hummer and they are the best in the business. They actually teach other companies how to detail and are certified to.install the Kamikaze ceramic coatings which are at the top of there game outbeating Gtechniq (Gyexhnic is still great though).
I choose the platinum option when it came to the ceramic coating (kamikaze Enrei) only because I personally know how amazing and effective it is and initially it seems like a lot of money for thr car rl be detailed but when you think about it, works out a few hundred pounds spread over 5 years (guaranteed protection period). This then makes cleaning the car quicker, looks stunning all year and means you can enjoy actually driving it instead of spending a long time cleaning.
I cannot recommend this ceramic coating enough and it is well worth it!

Post #579964 Tue Apr 30 2019 9:39am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1