RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > Infotainment system to be scrapped?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Damo1606

United Kingdom 
Infotainment system to be scrapped?

Hi. Just left my Land Rover dealer after I needed them to check something on The car. Anyway, I went out for a test drive with the leading technician there and we got chatting about things we like and dont like on the sport. I have a 63 plate and I told him that I cannot stand the sat nav system and I'm.sure everyone would agree on how bad it is! He totally agreed and ad.itted that Land Rover was.so far behind in car tech compared to its rivals.
He then told me that a lot of it is to do with there own infotainment systems. Basically, Land Rover have there own system and have invested heavily into it, but they haven't got the correct people to fox the bugs and problems with it.
I was then told that Land Rover are now in talks about getting rid of there infotainment system completely in future models as it's too problematic. Instead, they are looking at having an aftermarket system similar to other vehicle brands with much better screens, apps, sat nav etc.

Don't know why I felt the need to post this but I'm.sure I'm it the only one who thinks there system.is really bad?

Post #579200 Thu Apr 18 2019 9:55am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1