RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Is it possible to sell one of these god damn hunks of junk?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 8 <12345678>

Mgtow127@gmail.com

United Kingdom 

Tyrefitter wrote:
Mgtow127@gmail.com wrote:

MGTOW, is just about living life, being a bit more selfish, achieving more, not trying to impress anyone/women. It’s about letting the world know we aren’t racist/sexist/homophobic ect. Enough is enough, an I encourage everyone to look into it.

& he has the nerve to call me a moron Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Calm down old timer.

Post #578739 Wed Apr 10 2019 6:21pm
Mgtow127@gmail.com

United Kingdom 

Tyrefitter wrote:

MGTOW, is just about living life, being a bit more selfish, achieving more, not trying to impress anyone/women. It’s about letting the world know we aren’t racist/sexist/homophobic ect. Enough is enough, an I encourage everyone to look into it.

& he has the nerve to call me a moron Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

You are. You e admitted you’ve chucked £100k down the drain in 10 years but haven’t had a family holiday. The car you drive is not important, I know a millionaire lives in Shropshire an drives a 2012 Audi A6.

Last edited by Mgtow127@gmail.com on Wed Apr 10 2019 7:33pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #578740 Wed Apr 10 2019 6:27pm
Chugga90

England 

Worked it out, you run a LR dealership and have seen the light?

Post #578743 Wed Apr 10 2019 6:50pm
Mgtow127@gmail.com

United Kingdom 

All I can say is, I’m not the owner of a LR Dealer. But a LR dealer has tried to convince me that trading a car and loosing £10k for a car that will also lose me £10k at least is a good idea.

I’m currently driving a Skoda Superb, it’s ex army FSH it’s a 2015 an cost me £3.2k from a trade auction. I could keep it for a year an sell it for £4.5k. I’m done with being the butt of LR dealers jokes.

You’ll laugh an tell me how terrible the Skoda is, but if we both keep our cars for one year an only drive to the same places. Then we both get to the same places and enjoy our time there, but you’ll loose £10k after 12 months I will gain £1k so effectively I’ll have £11k more in the bank than you after 12 months. I’m not trying to teach granny to suck eggs, but I’m fed up of LR taking the Censored .

An if you’re so shallow you’re worried the neighbours will “talk” when they see you’ve down graded, then you’re uphappy in many things in your life.

Post #578747 Wed Apr 10 2019 7:21pm
Godders

France 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

I am sure that everyone on the forum is happy for you that you are now n a happier place with your new car, as this now ticks all the 'selfish' lifestyle choices you live by in your MGTOW ways. I am sure that everyone on the forum is happy that you won't be contributing any further on this forum....not that you have contributed anything so far. This forum is in place to help everyone here who are like minded in the vehicles that they own and want/need support with any issues or questions that they may have regarding such vehicles. This place is mostly positive and a great place for learning about and understanding the curiosity that is Range Rover. You have just been nasty, rude and insolent whilst contributing nothing to this forum, so why join ? You yourself have not benefited from joining with your attitude or points you have raised, so again, why join ?I do hope that admin on this site are aware and hopefully any further such posts will be dealt with accordingly. Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Post #578749 Wed Apr 10 2019 8:03pm
Red Merle

United Kingdom 

Nothing wrong with a Skoda Superb (other than VW’s emissions lies and shoddy attempts to put right), but...

“My Skoda will be worth £1,000 more than I paid for it in 12 months”, so the cycle of optimistic expectation vs reality starts again A Fatty owner, just dropping by Smile

Last edited by Red Merle on Wed Apr 10 2019 8:04pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #578750 Wed Apr 10 2019 8:03pm
Tyrefitter

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Fuji White

I’m happy loosing 10-12k a year on cars,,,,I’m here for a good time not a long time.Its entirely up to you what you spend your money on & if you enjoy driving your Skoda carry on,,But don’t tell me what I should & shouldn’t spend my money on.At the end of the day me & my family are happy & hopefully all healthy & that’s what counts more. Andy.
21 Ford Ranger
Gone but not forgotten
Focus RS Red Edition
2015 RRS AB Fuji.
2014 RRS SC Santorini
2016 VW Amarok
2014 RRS AB Fuji
2012 RRS Red Edition Fuji
2015 Nissan Navara
2012 RRS SE Santorini
2008 RRS White
2007 RRS Santorino

Post #578751 Wed Apr 10 2019 8:03pm
RRSTDV8

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

Tyrefitter wrote:

Looking at your list of LR vehicles, he's right! Whistle Thumbs Up Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter 2012 SDV6 - it's missing a couple of cylinders
2008 TDV8 - it was a labour of love and is much missed

Post #578758 Wed Apr 10 2019 9:18pm
wilf

All I can say is, I’m not the owner of a LR Dealer. But a LR dealer has tried to convince me that trading a car and loosing £10k for a car that will also lose me £10k at least is a good idea.

I’m currently driving a Skoda Superb, it’s ex army FSH it’s a 2015 an cost me £3.2k from a trade auction. I could keep it for a year an sell it for £4.5k. I’m done with being the butt of LR dealers jokes.

You’ll laugh an tell me how terrible the Skoda is, but if we both keep our cars for one year an only drive to the same places. Then we both get to the same places and enjoy our time there, but you’ll loose £10k after 12 months I will gain £1k so effectively I’ll have £11k more in the bank than you after 12 months. I’m not trying to teach granny to suck eggs, but I’m fed up of LR taking the Censored .

An if you’re so shallow you’re worried the neighbours will “talk” when they see you’ve down graded, then you’re uphappy in many things in your life.

In a nutshell, here is the issue you present - you want the ability to do as you please and spend your money as you wish, yet when others do exactly the same thing (but not in the same way as you) you denigrate them. Sorry, but that is an illiterate, facile, and very questionable argument. Possibly fascist. No wonder you draw criticism. You need to grow up and understand the meaning of tolerance.

With apologies to everyone else for feeding the troll. MY2016 HSE D SDV6 - gone due to fuel dilution problems.

By the age of 50 you have the face you deserve - George Orwell.

Post #578768 Thu Apr 11 2019 9:06am
HughN

Wales 

Pelyma wrote:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men_Going_Their_Own_Way

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

If they eschew female company, how do they get their ironing done?

Post #578769 Thu Apr 11 2019 9:13am
Father Jack

Scotland 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Eschew implies a choice, whereas if nobody would put up with their bulls*** voluntarily....

Post #578771 Thu Apr 11 2019 9:48am
SRE

Spain 

I love a wind up and a bit of back stabbing banter ADY, BC, Muddy etc but to name a few, but this Censored guy has really peeeed people off.

And O yes, I still fancy another Sport In Spain - 2018 F Pace - Frightened away from the Sports due to crank failures
Gone - A couple of RRS, A couple of Disco's. However thinking of another Sport.

Post #578772 Thu Apr 11 2019 10:06am
Lindab

United Kingdom 

I love this post Rolling with laughter So he has now bought a Skoda, from an auction. There is a reason cars are put into auctions. Usually because they are not of a standard to put on the forecourt or problems. How many £3k cars, sorry £4k cars are for sale, Censored loads. Good luck with making a profit on this one
You will no doubt be on the Skoda website next year under the heading "Is it possible to sell one of these god damn hunks of junk" Big Cry Thumbs Up

Post #578773 Thu Apr 11 2019 10:23am
Tyrefitter

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Fuji White

I can imagine the look on the wifes face if I bought a 3k skoda from the auction that the dealer allowed the previous owner £400-£500 for Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter & said come on are we going out for a meal,,we'll take the skoda :rolllaugh:NOT in that HUNK of JUNK would be her reply. ,,,,,,,,anyone know a good divorce lawyer.? Andy.
21 Ford Ranger
Gone but not forgotten
Focus RS Red Edition
2015 RRS AB Fuji.
2014 RRS SC Santorini
2016 VW Amarok
2014 RRS AB Fuji
2012 RRS Red Edition Fuji
2015 Nissan Navara
2012 RRS SE Santorini
2008 RRS White
2007 RRS Santorino

Post #578774 Thu Apr 11 2019 10:49am
RRSTDV8

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

We have a Skoda Octavia estate on a 56 plate. It's not a bad car at all really. It's got more space in it than the RRS, both in terms of the back seats and the boot. It's comfortable to be in. It's frugal on fuel but then with only 105bhp, it'll never set the world on fire. But it just keeps going. It gets serviced when the MOT is due although we could do it every 20k miles according to the book.

It's a very good car, looking at it purely objectively. Sure, it's got a "joke" name in some quarters but that's their loss to be honest. If only LR's stuff was as reliable and cheap to run. 2012 SDV6 - it's missing a couple of cylinders
2008 TDV8 - it was a labour of love and is much missed

Post #578779 Thu Apr 11 2019 12:28pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 4 of 8 <12345678>