RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > MY19 P400 PHEV Gear box and Suspension Fault after 8 days.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

mzyutmp

United Kingdom 
MY19 P400 PHEV Gear box and Suspension Fault after 8 days.

Hi

Was driving our 8 days old MY19 PHEV on the motorway brake for traffic. Suddenly loose power dash is showing Gear box and suspension fault. Select drive and the D is flashing - car revving but not moving. Needed to be flat bedded out of there - Dartford tunnel! Car at dealer not open till Monday so no idea what the problem is.

Has anyone else had the same problem?

Should I reject the car rather than gamble on constant problems!?

thanks in advance

Tim

Post #578195 Sun Mar 31 2019 2:29pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Tim, welcome to the forum and sorry that joining was brought on by bad luck. IIRC this was an issue with some of the early PHEV builds and was supposed to have been “fixed” - bit embarrassing to break down in the tunnel, I hope that JLR / Land Rover Assist have arranged a car of similar value/ quality and not a Discovery Sport or Evoque also that any recovery costs must be charged to JLR....... 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #578198 Sun Mar 31 2019 6:08pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
mzyutmp

United Kingdom 

Hi Tim

Thanks for the reply. Luckily highways England don’t charge for recovery unless you’ve run out of fuel! Land Rover can’t sort a courtesy car out till Monday so let’s see what we end up with, clearly going to push them.

I did read about the PHEV issue but like you said I thought they had sorted it. I know people have experienced power loss but has it also thrown up gear box and suspension fault warnings?

Post #578201 Sun Mar 31 2019 6:34pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1