RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Off Topic - Other Cars > How does the new F-Pace SVR compared to the Sport SVR?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Dickie

United Kingdom 
How does the new F-Pace SVR compared to the Sport SVR?

Interesting review of the new F-Pace SVR with mention of comparisons to the Sport SVR. Says upcoming videos will have direct comparisons too so hopefully will see those soon:

If he says they’re directly comparable but £25k cheaper, which would you chose?! SOLD - 15 plate Estoril SVR

SOLD - 64 plate Aleutian Silver Supercharged

SOLD - 63 plate Corris SDV6 Autobiography

Post #577189 Sat Mar 16 2019 9:27pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Let’s see......... a 5.0ltr V8 S/C Jaguar for the price of an RRS HSE Dynamic......... so An RRS SVR in drag for the price of a tractor juice powered 3.0ltr that might snap it’s crank any time - no competition, the F-Pace wins. I would suggest the problem isn’t competing against the RRS SVR, it is the F-Pace loosing out to the I-Pace which costs similar money, is much less of a dinosaur and more relevant to today’s motorist , only decimals of a second slower but costing way way less to run....... 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #577193 Sun Mar 17 2019 6:55am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Andy K

England 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Rimini Red

Nice video from someone who has owned a fair few nice cars.

Shame about the sound quality of video

Post #577194 Sun Mar 17 2019 7:30am
SRE

Spain 

O Yes please. Thumbs Up In Spain - 2018 F Pace - Frightened away from the Sports due to crank failures
Gone - A couple of RRS, A couple of Disco's. However thinking of another Sport.

Post #577641 Fri Mar 22 2019 2:14pm
timhum

United Kingdom 

Tim in Scotland wrote:
Let’s see......... a 5.0ltr V8 S/C Jaguar for the price of an RRS HSE Dynamic......... so An RRS SVR in drag for the price of a tractor juice powered 3.0ltr that might snap it’s crank any time - no competition, the F-Pace wins. I would suggest the problem isn’t competing against the RRS SVR, it is the F-Pace loosing out to the I-Pace which costs similar money, is much less of a dinosaur and more relevant to today’s motorist , only decimals of a second slower but costing way way less to run.......

Unfortunately the I Pace only travels about 200 miles before needing re-charging and that's without using it's full performance which will result in even less range.
We should be focusing on hydrogen power rather than batteries. Quick to re-fuel and only water at the tailpipe.
Tim Tim
RRS sold and replaced with a Skoda Kodiaq after appalling RR Dealer experience and LR inability to supply new cars in any sort of reasonable time frame..

Post #577822 Mon Mar 25 2019 4:35pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Last time I looked there are only 2 hydrogen refueling stations in the UK......... both on private ground and behind locked gates! I agree Hydrogen would be great but no good for me where I live, even LPG has disappeared from the 3 places in this area that used to sell it because so few people were refilling with it 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #577830 Mon Mar 25 2019 4:57pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Eaters

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Zermatt Silver

It’s chicken and egg. Which comes first. There weren’t any electric charging stations until someone put some in. And before that you could only charge at home. As fossil fuels give way to alternatives I’m sure the fuel companies would like to find something else to sell on their very expensive forecourts. Why not hydrogen?
Trains should also be hydrogen powered. Robin
2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8
Gone:
Jaguar S-Type V8 4.2 Sport
MGZTT 190 2.5

Post #577854 Mon Mar 25 2019 8:21pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1