RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Sold Out
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey
Sold Out

I was in the local LR dealership this morning and asked the sales guys about the possiblity of part exchanging my SE for an HSE............ their reply is interesting:
a) Would you accept the price you paid for the SE in June against a new HSE?
b) When can we have your SE, we have 35 clients waiting for a build slot and
most would pay over the book price to get even a used SE.
c)Do you realise that no matter which engine you opt for the earliest build date
we can get is April 2006?
d)We don't even have a demo car as every car that comes in is presold to
about 6 clients!!!

I hope that Sports are not going to become as common a sight on the roads as the bigger RR....... there seem to be millions of those out there! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #3755 Fri Oct 21 2005 4:13pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
d3matt

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Bonatti Grey

I'm surprised the demand is quite 'that' high. There always seems to be a fair few available if you're willing to travel. Just a quick search on http://www.autotrader.co.uk brings up a fair few used models for sale. Also there are non-LR dealers out there how have stock (often imported ones). J&P of Newbury (http://www.jp-cars.co.uk) always seem to have one or two new Sports on their forecourt. Matt
-------------------------------------------
RRS ownership for 1 yr, then D3 for 2 yrs. Then cut back to old bangers and working my way back up through two Peugeots in 6 months. Now got Saab 9-5 2.3t and enjoying the performance!

Post #3760 Fri Oct 21 2005 4:37pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Gazzer

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Thats great news for LR. But LR will build as many as they can, so soon you will see them every second car. Reason being, well Ford are going broke and need the cash to invest in the future, so there is no way they will limit numbers for exclusivity, which is great because in 18months time the prices will start to drop.

Great news for you guys with RRS's on you driveways, you will have 2 years free motoring!

G 2010MY Land Rover Freelander 2 HSE
Santorini Black with Ebony Napoli Leather

Post #3761 Fri Oct 21 2005 4:38pm
MDP

United Kingdom 

Tim , when the right product comes along....... it sells! ....and it sells ..... and it sells 
" WITH MORE EXTRAS THAN A HOLLYWOOD EPIC "

Post #3762 Fri Oct 21 2005 4:39pm
MDP

United Kingdom 

Ps. my local dealership " Trinity Motors " have now got their demo Supercharged in Rimini Red in the showroom - for sale, again at full list ! 
" WITH MORE EXTRAS THAN A HOLLYWOOD EPIC "

Post #3765 Fri Oct 21 2005 4:43pm
d3matt

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Bonatti Grey

Lancaster Reading also have their Rimini Red Supercharged for sale at the moment. It is on the LR website and AutoTrader. Priced at £57,995 with 6,000 miles on it.
In fact looking on the AutoTrader site, I can see 17 used supercharged versions currently for sale and many more adverts for new ones (although you'll have to wait for these). Matt
-------------------------------------------
RRS ownership for 1 yr, then D3 for 2 yrs. Then cut back to old bangers and working my way back up through two Peugeots in 6 months. Now got Saab 9-5 2.3t and enjoying the performance!

Post #3771 Fri Oct 21 2005 5:06pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Thing is, how many of them are really for sale or just angling to see how much interest there is from folks and to find out how much over book folks might
pay. I'm not in a hurry to give up my SE, I very pleased with it's spec....... just that I have a little money burning a hole in my pocket! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #3777 Fri Oct 21 2005 7:05pm
RRUK

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Stornoway Grey

Tim,

If you have some money burning a hole in your pocket you should DEFINITELY go for a Supercharged...SO much fun! L319 D4 HSE

1998 110 TUM HS FFR Hard Top XD WOLF

1982 Series 3 SWB

Post #3786 Fri Oct 21 2005 10:16pm
Gazzer

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

RRUK, I see in your sig that your RRS is Zambezi. On the LR website it doesn't list this silver. Am I looking at the wrong thing. Definately the colour to go for. Cool

G 2010MY Land Rover Freelander 2 HSE
Santorini Black with Ebony Napoli Leather

Post #3790 Fri Oct 21 2005 10:34pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1