Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > P400e Ordered
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 4 1234>

thelo3

England 
P400e Ordered

Hi there

I have been a member on Disco3 for about 7 years now but as this is my first post on this site I thought it would be appropriate to confirm my recent order.

I am awaiting delivery of a P400e HSE Dynamic.
Fuji White
Black contrast roof
Heated steering wheel
Privacy glass
Ebony/Ebony with Ebony headlining.

Delivery date is currently 14 June 2019

So looking forward to it Very Happy Very Happy

Post #576920 Tue Mar 12 2019 9:53pm
bradtarga34

Congratulations! I've got one as a courtesy car, white with contrast roof as well. Very comfortable and quiet I must say, although I am hoping to have my less than 2 week old SVR back today after having it dropped off on Monday to sort some issues out...

Post #576946 Wed Mar 13 2019 12:58pm
Cunny678

Just been onto the lease company and they advised me that RRS is now on a MY2020! I dont think there are any specification changes, but he said Coris Grey will no longer be available. Its been replaced by Eiger Grey as JL are trying to standardise parts of their range. Has anyone seen this? The guy said it is very similar to Coris, but I dont want to end up making a £78k mistake Crying or Very sad

Its a nightmare, its taken me ages to end up with Coris grey as my preferred colour Embarassed

Post #577637 Fri Mar 22 2019 1:25pm
thelo3

England 

If you look on the online configurator Corrie is still available.

Not that it means anything😂

Post #578063 Thu Mar 28 2019 8:33pm
Cunny678

It’s the same on the lease company’s configuration. But the guy I spoke to seemed to know his stuff. He said if I ordered now
I couldn’t order Corrie Grey and that Eiger was the nearest equivalent. Had a look at a sample in the JLR dealers at the weekend and it’s a lighter shade of grey. Hard to tell what it will look like from the sample though.

Post #578064 Thu Mar 28 2019 8:40pm
ilard

United Kingdom 

It may be the nearest equivalent but it is miles off. It appears more browny on the Jag configurator?

I’m sure it’s fine. But it is not looking especially close to Corris, which actually has become something of a JLR modern classic colour. So weird they would delete it. Numpties.

Carpathian Grey instead? It might cost more but it’s very classy, albeit darker. L405 P400e Autobiography (MY2020)... Silicon Silver / Espresso
RRS TDV6 HSE Lux (MY2011)... Nara Bronze / Arabica - now gone!

Post #578072 Fri Mar 29 2019 12:10am
Cunny678

On the samples I would say is more of a silvery grey. It’s certainly lighter than Corris. Don’t want to spend money on more expensive colours as I end up paying the total cost of the option over three years on a lease. Eiger is a jag colour so will have to pop down to the dealers and see if they have anything in stock in that colour.

Post #578113 Fri Mar 29 2019 6:36pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

I was in my local JLR dealership today and they were still waiting for their Eiger colour sample to come in........ and they were also still happy to order a Corris car for delivery in June. I was looking again at an I-Pace and was attracted by an SE with quite a few options ex demo with 1300 miles on it for £57000 (more than £12000 below list......) and they were open to offers. The offer one was on their forecourt. Seems that they might be having problems shifting them new. Of course it might be an enticement to go in to buy for the end of 1st quarter.......... 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Last edited by Tim in Scotland on Fri Mar 29 2019 8:12pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #578114 Fri Mar 29 2019 6:49pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
thelo3

England 

I’m shocked they are still quoting June delivery as mines isn’t due until mid June and it was ordered 6 weeks ago😳

Post #578121 Fri Mar 29 2019 8:07pm
Tim in Scotland

It’s not an RRS though, I was looking at IPace, JLR aren’t exactly having to ask customers to form an orderly queue to get one like are are with RRS - the salesman’s implication was that depending on optional extras I could have one much sooner than June........ could there be a stock pile of I Paces in a car park somewhere in Austria? 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care

Post #578123 Fri Mar 29 2019 8:15pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
RAW

Welcome to forum i came across from D3 and D4 site although i still kept one of the D4’s for now. Love the RRS but still enjoy the D4 as the workhorse, my dealer has been looking at getting me into a D5 commercial but if I ordered today would be lucky to see it until late July/ August MY18 RRS Autobiography Fuji White
MY15 D4 Commercial Indus Silver

Post #578124 Fri Mar 29 2019 8:30pm
timhum

United Kingdom 

Tim in Scotland wrote:
I was in my local JLR dealership today and they were still waiting for their Eiger colour sample to come in........ and they were also still happy to order a Corris car for delivery in June. I was looking again at an I-Pace and was attracted by an SE with quite a few options ex demo with 1300 miles on it for £57000 (more than £12000 below list......) and they were open to offers. The offer one was on their forecourt. Seems that they might be having problems shifting them new. Of course it might be an enticement to go in to buy for the end of 1st quarter..........

Good price but who wants a £57k car with a 200 mile range far less a new one at £70k plus?
Tim Tim
RRS sold and replaced with a Skoda Kodiaq after appalling RR Dealer experience and LR inability to supply new cars in any sort of reasonable time frame..

Post #578125 Fri Mar 29 2019 9:43pm
Tim in Scotland

Off Topic
Tim, not all of us needs a car with more than 200 miles range, but we want something big and comfy and very cheap to run day to day. My longest trip these days is 120 miles made about 6 times a year, the rest is 32 miles each way mostly (I live in a small village with no decent shop or bank or post office so have to go into town for shopping weekly at least) and I know that there is high speed charging at the destination which is free to use. My Countryman’s electric range is OK for 75% of my trips but I still have to visit petrol stations every 14 days or so, to go a bit further on electric only would be ideal for me but obviously not for you.
Additionally, if I need to go further I still have my Defender to fall back on even though it is uncomfortable and I get wet inside when it rains..... 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it

Post #578134 Sat Mar 30 2019 9:11am
Cunny678

I did consider the ipace which would be a much cheaper option from a tax point of view as I intend to lease though my business. The lease cost between RRS and ipace are similar but the BIK tax from 2020 is significantly high for the RRS. In my opinion, I just don’t think the ipace is a £70k car, especially when you compare the interior to the RRS. Its a pity there isn’t a full electric RRS then I’d be happy 😃. Although I bet when when they do bring one out it will be £100k 🙄🙄😃

Post #578143 Sat Mar 30 2019 12:27pm
SRE

Spain 

Basically the I Pace is £25k too high In Spain - 2018 F Pace - Frightened away from the Sports due to crank failures
Gone - A couple of RRS, A couple of Disco's. However thinking of another Sport.

Post #578146 Sat Mar 30 2019 1:03pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 4 1234>