Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > Remote/timed climate
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

thomas brown

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Firenze Red
Remote/timed climate

Hi Guys.

My 2016 Autobiography Dynamic Hybrid has the Diesel webasto heater which lately has been kicking in now the colder weather is here but I don't have the timed or remote climate.

Going back a few years my older 2012 L320 red edition gorgeous motor I must say, it had the same system but again with no timed or remote climate, but I got Bodsey on here to fit the reciever and program it to the motor plus the remote so I had timed / remote climate.

My question is can this be done on the L494 and have any of you on here had it done ? Have looked on the site but can't find it on here.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Tom Thumbs Up Indus Silver / Santorini Black Roof MY16 Autobiography Dynamic Hybrid 354bhp. 22" Style 504 Alloys. Lunar Grey / Ebony Seats and Interior. Surround Cameras, Meridian Signature Reference sound system 1700watts, Adaptive cruise & Queue Assist, Blind spot closing vehicle , Adaptive Xenon Headlights, 4zone Climate, infra-red reflective glass, deployable side steps, and a few more extras .......

Post #567302 Sat Oct 20 2018 8:03am
PlasticKnife

United Kingdom 

It came as standard on my MY19. The dealer set it up before I left the showroom when I picked her up. MY19 - HSE Dynamic. Black with black pack

Post #567418 Mon Oct 22 2018 7:34am
thomas brown

Hi Plasticknife.

Not sure about the timed climate but maybe as you say the dealers can program this ?

But for remote climate you definitely will need the receiver and remote then get it programmed !

This is what i think but not sure on the L494 ?

Cheers.

Tom. Indus Silver / Santorini Black Roof MY16 Autobiography Dynamic Hybrid 354bhp. 22" Style 504 Alloys. Lunar Grey / Ebony Seats and Interior. Surround Cameras, Meridian Signature Reference sound system 1700watts, Adaptive cruise & Queue Assist, Blind spot closing vehicle , Adaptive Xenon Headlights, 4zone Climate, infra-red reflective glass, deployable side steps, and a few more extras .......

Post #567470 Mon Oct 22 2018 5:57pm
thomas brown

Hi Guys.

I spoke to my local stealer I mean dealer today Rolling Eyes

I asked them can this be programmed so that I can access the timed climate option on the extra features Menu after a few hrs they called me back and to be honest they didn't give me much confidence they said it may not be possible as it may need a module fitting for this and programed in, they wasn't sure was the answer !!!

I understand it may need a module plugging in and programed just like Bodsey did on here to my older L320. But wasn't sure if it was just a program upload for the newer sport ?

Anybody ever had this done on a L494 ?

Does Bodsey still come on here as I haven't seen any of his posts lately. Might have to PM him if he still is.

Cheers.

Tom. Indus Silver / Santorini Black Roof MY16 Autobiography Dynamic Hybrid 354bhp. 22" Style 504 Alloys. Lunar Grey / Ebony Seats and Interior. Surround Cameras, Meridian Signature Reference sound system 1700watts, Adaptive cruise & Queue Assist, Blind spot closing vehicle , Adaptive Xenon Headlights, 4zone Climate, infra-red reflective glass, deployable side steps, and a few more extras .......

Post #567873 Mon Oct 29 2018 9:57pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1