RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Technical > Thankyou RRS
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

GYN

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black
Thankyou RRS

Donโ€™t usually use the rangy u till weekends as I bought me self a more efficient commuter car 60mpg instead of 19-20 which Iโ€™m happy with.
So I book myself a week in the canaries (fuerteventura) and was flying from stanstead which is a two hour drive from Swindon and I was really looking forward to taking the rangy instead of the C4...and then Monday the day before I sett off the not charging warning light and message came up...nnnoooooooooooooooo.
Talk about pished off ๐Ÿ˜ฎ..checked it out and it is alternator ..one garage wanted ยฃ900 to replace it ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ..so I bought the unit from eBay (new) ยฃ150 and my local garage ยฃ312 inc vat to fit which Iโ€™m hoping isnโ€™t bad as I was told itโ€™s a pig of a job.
Left it all with them and Iโ€™m here in the beautiful sun relaxing ...garage phoned me Friday to say theyโ€™ve fixed it and would I liked the car dropped off at home and the keys put through the letter box...wow...what a service...carnt wait to get home now but how inconvenient to break down when it did ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Post #571569 Sun Dec 23 2018 9:06am
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Keys through the letterbox?/ I hope the car is still in front of your house when you get home........... 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #571570 Sun Dec 23 2018 9:32am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
GYN

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Java Black

Got a friend popped over sat morning checked the car hid the keys...not stupid mate ..well maybe...I bought a RRS ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

Post #571571 Sun Dec 23 2018 9:46am
XIII

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Ishe a good enough mate to let him take it for a โ€˜testโ€™ drive to make sure itโ€™s allworking as expected Whistle

Post #571755 Thu Dec 27 2018 12:10am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1