RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] 2008 3.6 TDV8 HST RRS FOR SALE
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

waynescott523

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HST Alaska White
[For Sale] 2008 3.6 TDV8 HST RRS FOR SALE

I have decided to put my lovley 2008 genuine factory HST up for sale, it's a 3.6 TDV8 in Alaska white I'm the 4th owner and it's covered just over 90k miles.
It's just had a full service including fuel filter, pollen filter, oils, fluids, 4 new tyres fitted in july, had new height sensors fitted along with some work on the air suspension compressor in Aug 2018.
It's MOT expires in April 2019 it's a beautiful car to drive, and comes with all the usual extras including small fridge, Bluetooth, brand new headrests with TV screen and to loading DVD player. Auto lights auto wipers adaptive cruise contro, updated 15/16 sat nav disc rear privicy glass, playstatipn 2, no rips in the leather seats, wheels could do with a refurb though (wasn't me I hasten to add) I'm looking for around £13.500 ovno ive all the previous MOT's but not originals and NO service book, I'm currently chasing these up through the dealer I purchased the car from. Any more info please DM me
 Updated sat nav
Replacement LED white interior bulbs
Re-badged in Red
New 8" rear headrest screens
PlayStation 2
Current cars 2018 Qashqai tenka + GUNMETAL GREY
2008 RRS 3.6 TDV8 HST Alaska white

Post #565859 Tue Sep 25 2018 8:27pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1