Home > General (L494) > 2016 Eco Data Menu on main Screen
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

thomas brown

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Firenze Red
2016 Eco Data Menu on main Screen

Hi Guys.

This sounds a daft question Rolling Eyes

My old L494 which was a 14 plate HSE Dynamic had a eco data section I think it was in extra features which was in the main middle screen it showed you all your mpg figures and lots more info in more detail then on the TFT screen.

Now I have my 2016 Hev I cannot find it at all anywhere !! It has the newer system in it but I just can't find this menu !! I must be daft but it's driving me mad !!
I'm sure it's just in a different sub menu !

Can you guys help me out on this one !!

Thanks.

Tom. Indus Silver / Santorini Black Roof MY16 Autobiography Dynamic Hybrid 354bhp. 22" Style 504 Alloys. Lunar Grey / Ebony Seats and Interior. Surround Cameras, Meridian Signature Reference sound system 1700watts, Adaptive cruise & Queue Assist, Blind spot closing vehicle , Adaptive Xenon Headlights, 4zone Climate, infra-red reflective glass, deployable side steps, and a few more extras .......

Post #564783 Sat Sep 08 2018 7:32pm
thomas brown

From what I've researched online the eco data Menu seems to be in the extra features Menu ? But I can't see it on mine ! Does it make any difference with the Hybrid ? Maybe you guys who have the Hybrid can see if you have the eco data in your extra features if you wouldn't mind Rolling Eyes

I have found YouTube videos with the discovery sport showing it but can't really find a 2016 range rover sport with this. I know my old 2014 model had it in it.

Here is the discovery sport video.

I'm sure I'm doing nothing wrong !

Really appreciate the help.

Thanks.

Tom. Indus Silver / Santorini Black Roof MY16 Autobiography Dynamic Hybrid 354bhp. 22" Style 504 Alloys. Lunar Grey / Ebony Seats and Interior. Surround Cameras, Meridian Signature Reference sound system 1700watts, Adaptive cruise & Queue Assist, Blind spot closing vehicle , Adaptive Xenon Headlights, 4zone Climate, infra-red reflective glass, deployable side steps, and a few more extras .......

Post #564794 Sun Sep 09 2018 7:37am
thomas brown

Hi Guys.

Anybody have any idea ?
Is it something the Hybrid's don't have ? Which I'm sure is not correct considering they are about fuel saving and this Eco Menu would be very important to them !!

I guess the best man to ask about this is Renaco. Mr. Green

Cheers. Thumbs Up

Post #564953 Mon Sep 10 2018 6:30pm
Dave Harries

United Kingdom 

Just had a look on mine, it is a diesel MY16 and it is there on the centre screen. It is on the right hand screen of the three screens.

Post #564955 Mon Sep 10 2018 6:51pm
thomas brown

Hmmm will have a look tomorrow morning but I'm certain mine is not to the right of the home screen of the three screens !! This is the extra features side to the right and to the left is the short cuts.

Maybe I need to activate it. Thanks for that though it does help loads knowing another Hybrid owner has it Thumbs Up

This is my system I have don't know if yours is the same ?

Thanks again for all your help guys Thumbs Up

Post #564956 Mon Sep 10 2018 7:01pm
thomas brown

Just realised yours is not a hybrid ! Not sure if it makes much difference !!

Thanks.

Post #564957 Mon Sep 10 2018 7:03pm
riverblanche

United Kingdom 

Hi,
NOT hybrid its a 306 2016 and has same screen as yours, confirm ours is to the right of the main screen
then eco data
then something like advanced info
and then hysterical Whistle data
it has both trip details and last 3 trips ohh and best achieved which I think was 57mpg but only moved about 1/2 mile Rolling Eyes

happy hunting Thumbs Up Porsche Cayenne 2022
gone Porsche Cayenne 2020
gone Corris Grey HSE Dynamic 2016
gone Ipanema HSE lux 2010
gone Rimini HSE 2005
!!

Post #564968 Mon Sep 10 2018 9:00pm
thomas brown

Cheers for the reply riverblanche.

That's great info, will follow it tomorrow. But I'm sure i have nothing to my right screen but we will see.

I could really do with a Hybrid owner seeing if he has it that way i will know for certain.

Thanks again guys.

Post #564981 Tue Sep 11 2018 12:29am
thomas brown

Hi Guys.

Well I have had a good look into my touch screen and I think the Hybrid's actually don't have this Eco Data which I find really strange ! Shocked

I have seen a few hybrid's for sale on Auto trader only seem about 9 and some of these dealers take pictures of the different screens, shortcuts menu, home menu and extra features Menu and them too don't have the Eco data option ! Very strange !!!!!!

Oh well not to worry Mr. Green

Any other Hybrid owners have any more info on this ?

Thanks.

Post #565197 Sat Sep 15 2018 9:56am
Renaco

Germany 

All hybrids where coming without the eco data screen/shortcuts.
The electronic and drivetrain setup for the hybrid is far away from the regular RRS.

I think JLR just doesent want to invest for an adaptation to the hybrid.

I never missed it, as I can drive any car efficient or not... Wink
By the way, my P400e now have it, but I don’t look at it. Cool 2012 RRS HSE SDV6, BOURNVILLE 12/12-10/14
2015 RRS DYNAMIC HYBRID, CAUSEWAY GREY 1/15-7/18
2018 RRS DYNAMIC P400e, BRITISH RACING GREEN 8/18-8/19
2019 RRS DYNAMIC P525, SILICON SILVER 8/19-

Post #565219 Sat Sep 15 2018 3:12pm
thomas brown

Hi Renaco.

Cheers for the reply Thumbs Up

Knew I wasn't going crazy and it wasn't there. It doesn't bother me I was just curious that's all.

As you say the older style eco data suppose didn't support the hybrid so they removed it. Main thing we have is the % of engine off on our TFT screen Mr. Green

Yea I have seen the Phev data which looks good. But as you say it's a menu which we never really use anyway !

Thanks for confirming my thoughts though Thumbs Up

Cheers.

Post #565220 Sat Sep 15 2018 3:55pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1