RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] 19" RRS Alloy & Goodyear Winter Tyre
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Evo5man

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Lux Orkney Grey
[For Sale] 19" RRS Alloy & Goodyear Winter Tyre

I have for sale a genuine Land Rover 19 inch alloy wheel in the "Snowflake" design complete with an almost unused (8mm tread depth) Goodyear Wrangler F1 WRL-2 M&S winter tyre. This was previously used as a spare wheel and tyre for my Range Rover Sport L320. The tyre alone was £150 when new! Looking for £75 for both the wheel and tyre.

Alloy Wheel:

The wheel does have some kerb marks (please see photos) but is in overall good condition and ideal for use with the winter tyre or as a spare. The wheel runs true with no cracks or other structural damage or previous weld repairs. The wheel still has its original factory paint with no previous refurbishment undertaken.

This is a genuine Land Rover Wheel and is 19 inch x 9J with an offset of 53 and a stud pitch of 120.

I have been advised that this wheel will accommodate the larger Brembo discs and callipers found on some models of the RRS.

This wheel will fit the following vehicles (but please check fitting to your vehicle before purchase):

Land Rover Discovery 3

Land Rover Discovery 4

Range Rover Sport L320

Range Rover L322

Range Rover L405

VW Transporter T5 (fitting kit required)

Tyre:

The tyre is an almost unused Goodyear Wrangler F1 WRL-2 Winter M&S (Mud & Snow) tyre with size 255 x 50 x R19 107Y extra load. The tyre is in excellent condition with no cuts, sidewall damage, puncture repairs or other defects and was £150 when new.

The average tread depth is in the range of 7 to 8mm with minimal even wear across the tread width of the tyre. I understand that the tread depth when new was 8mm, so hardly any wear. Please check the photos, you can still see the small rubber spikes on the tread which are present on a new tyre.

Due to size and weight the wheel and tyre is for collection in person only but the purchaser is welcome to arrange courier collection at their own expense and risk.

Please feel free to ask any questions or for more photos. I am happy to arrange inspection prior to purchase if required. I am based near Cambridge, Postcode area CB24.

Post #563917 Sat Aug 25 2018 5:20pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1