Page 1 of 2 12>

Uk Spooks

United Kingdom 
A moment of clarity

Hello all. My first RRs

Post #571565 Sun Dec 23 2018 1:14am
Buckster

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

Welcome to the forum, very nice looking Sport Cool 2003 BMW M5 - 5 Litres of V8 Optimax Slurping Goodness in Carbon Black

2013 SDV6 HSE Black Edition- Orkney Grey with Ebony & Ivory. LR Facelift RAI, Genuine G4 Expedition Rack, 4x Warn SBD-160 Spotlights, Warn 9.5XPS Winch, Mantec Underbody Protection and Sump Guard, Full Easy Lift Suspension Module, LR Light Guards, Light Force HTX230 Hybrid spotlights, 18” Compomotive PD1881 on 265/65/18 BF Goodrich KO2, ARB fridge, TuffTrek awning 😎

Post #571574 Sun Dec 23 2018 9:04am
thomas brown

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Firenze Red

Looks a stunning sport Thumbs Up Love them when they are just left untouched, very classy.

Even now the early sports still look very expensive prestige vehicles.

Keep the photos coming Mr. Green Indus Silver / Santorini Black Roof MY16 Autobiography Dynamic Hybrid 354bhp. 22" Style 504 Alloys. Lunar Grey / Ebony Seats and Interior. Surround Cameras, Meridian Signature Reference sound system 1700watts, Adaptive cruise & Queue Assist, Blind spot closing vehicle , Adaptive Xenon Headlights, 4zone Climate, infra-red reflective glass, deployable side steps, and a few more extras .......

Post #571618 Sun Dec 23 2018 8:54pm
Uk Spooks

United Kingdom 

Buckster wrote:
Welcome to the forum, very nice looking Sport Cool

Thank you,,

Post #571741 Wed Dec 26 2018 8:30pm
Uk Spooks

United Kingdom 

Thank you and i agree with your comment,,, Smile Thomas brown

Post #571742 Wed Dec 26 2018 8:32pm
Uk Spooks

United Kingdom 

Hope everyone is having a great Christmas. Just an update. Since owning the RRs which is about 6 weeks now,i have travelled about 2300 miles trouble free,apart from a few niggling things that needed doing. So first thing i noticed was a drip coming from the passenger side a pillar at the top inside the vehicle,making the passenger side slightly damp which turned out to be the sunroof drain tube being blocked. Also the driver side foot-well was really soaked underneath carpet. Which was partially caused by the sunroof drainage tube being blocked also. After cleaning both tubes are now clear and draining properly.Driver side however has been doing my fruit in Confused I found out that the A pillar on the outside could be of fault,so i ordered the updated repair kit and followed the instructions and seems to be working and no more leaks. Though i have not put all the floor panels back properly as i am still checking for water. ,I will put everything back at the weekend. The key fob would not lock the doors but that was due to water ingress on the passenger side which is now fixed. The three green wires in the loom which i cut and soldered and all is well. I also found out that my engine is the non dpf version which i am happy about,but only 95% certain. I will try and find out for sure before topping up oil. I can not see any dpf on the exhaust. Anyways i have travelled up to Yorkshire from Worcestershire and at this point just getting g some stuff ready to travel up to Loch Ness Inverness which we will be leaving about 4/5am then onto Fort William, then loch lomond. So will update my journey when i can. Maybe some pics.Anyways just thought you may want to know Very Happy

Post #571743 Wed Dec 26 2018 9:07pm
thomas brown

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Firenze Red

Top job UK spooks keep the updates coming.

Enjoy the Sport. Indus Silver / Santorini Black Roof MY16 Autobiography Dynamic Hybrid 354bhp. 22" Style 504 Alloys. Lunar Grey / Ebony Seats and Interior. Surround Cameras, Meridian Signature Reference sound system 1700watts, Adaptive cruise & Queue Assist, Blind spot closing vehicle , Adaptive Xenon Headlights, 4zone Climate, infra-red reflective glass, deployable side steps, and a few more extras .......

Post #571744 Wed Dec 26 2018 9:17pm
Uk Spooks

United Kingdom 

Yeah i am enjoying Centurion (name of car,but not set in stone yet Very Happy ) I also forgot to mention that i couldn't seem to know if the air con was working correctly so had a service done. Now here is the thing, the system was supposed to be holding 650g of gas/oil but when checked it only had 10g Surprised Good god i thought, that's a bad sign,but anyways service was done pressure holding and no leaks are detected,and the system is now brutally cold so fingers crossed that over the next few days i it dosn't leak and keeps working as it should,but for the amount that was in the system makes me think that there could be a small leak,so will find out i guess Razz

Post #571745 Wed Dec 26 2018 9:52pm
XIII

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Nice car Thumbs Up

Post #571746 Wed Dec 26 2018 10:32pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

DPFs were only fitted to Facelift cars - the originals in the UK didn’t have them. Roll out date for DPF RRS was 2010 with the face lift.
Enjoy your run around Scotland, the A9 is in a bit of flux with upgrading north of Perth but you will love the drive back south from Fort William down to Glasgow on mostly fast sweeping roads except for one 10 mile section of twisty narrow road between Ardlui and Tarbert on the west side of Loch Lomond where there are Road widening works. Best to sit back, enjoy the stunning views and go with the slow flow on that bit as overtaking is nigh on impossible and many coaches and truck use it. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #571762 Thu Dec 27 2018 5:07am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Brit Plumber

England 2012 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Fuji White

A book I have States the DPF wasn’t fitted to the 2009 59 plate face lift cars but was for 2010. 2012 5.0 SC AB
Mods:
TPMS
Genuine LR DRLs
Remote Boot close from key fob
2016 Discovery 4 Mirrors AKA RRS2
2014 L405 Surround Camera retro fit (WIP)
2013 RRS Dual View Screen fit (Complete)
2016 LR4 RSE
2014 LR4 Homelink
2016 FFRR Electrochromatic Wing Mirror Glass

70 plate Focus ST (Current)
1942 VEP Ford GPW Jeep (Willys) (Current)
1943 Whites M16 Halftrack (Current)
16 plate Eurofighter Typhoon, 2 x Eurojet engines with 20,000lbs thrust each. 1380mph

Post #571763 Thu Dec 27 2018 8:20am
Mani

England 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey
Nice Car

Nice Car
Thumbs Up Whistle Rolling Eyes Very Happy MY08 RR SPORT3.6TD V8 FULLY LOADED, COOLER BOX, GVIF UNIT, PIONEER AVIC-F980DAB HEAD UNIT, RETAINING 4X4 INFO OEM SCREEN AND TS-WX130DA SUB
REAR 9 INCH TOUCH SCREEN HEADREST TV SCREENS, WIRELESS HEADRESTS, IN-CAR WIFI MIRROR BOX FOR WATCHING INTERNET TVIE BBC I-PLAYER ETC... FROM ANDROID, WINDOWS AND IOS PHONES ON THE GO ON ALL SCREENS

Post #571814 Thu Dec 27 2018 5:12pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Sham91

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Bonatti Grey

hold on...I have a 59 plate facelift tdv6...so I dont have DPF??? happy days lol RRS TDV6 2010 Smile

Post #571845 Fri Dec 28 2018 12:34pm
Uk Spooks

United Kingdom 

Tim in Scotland wrote:
DPFs were only fitted to Facelift cars - the originals in the UK didn’t have them. Roll out date for DPF RRS was 2010 with the face lift.
Enjoy your run around Scotland, the A9 is in a bit of flux with upgrading north of Perth but you will love the drive back south from Fort William down to Glasgow on mostly fast sweeping roads except for one 10 mile section of twisty narrow road between Ardlui and Tarbert on the west side of Loch Lomond where there are Road widening works. Best to sit back, enjoy the stunning views and go with the slow flow on that bit as overtaking is nigh on impossible and many coaches and truck use it.

Thanks for the info on the DPF and the roads back from Loch Ness. I have driven the route before a few times and love the drive. Very Happy

Post #572111 Mon Dec 31 2018 7:19pm
Uk Spooks

United Kingdom 

This picture is just up the road from the Hotel called the Clansman at Loch Ness, been here before and can recommend staying here.

Sorry pictures are not uploading in correct orientation

Post #572112 Mon Dec 31 2018 7:22pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>