Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Maintenance & Modifications > Keyless entry door lock part number
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

PhilMid

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Bali Blue
Keyless entry door lock part number

Hi,
I have a facelift my2010 and one of the doors lock won’t lock with the central locking. I ordered a replacement from an auction site, but didn’t realise it wasn’t one with the keyless locking upgrade, so after 1.5 hours of stripping the door down and following the guide on how to replace the lock found in another topic, I had to reassemble the door with the faulty latch still in place.
So, does anyone know the correct part number for the rear right (drivers side) lock mechanism and where the best place is to order one from - I have already sent Duckworths a PM, just waiting for reply.
Will the lock from an evoque for example fit? Some one the ones on the famous auction site say they will, and others say they wont!
(I should have taken photos of the part when I removed it, but I was rather annoyed at not having the correct part and having the car in bits on my drive I couldn’t leave it so had to put it all back together)

Here’s hoping someone will know and you never know, one of you may even have one sat in the garage!

Phil

Post #561831 Mon Jul 23 2018 12:32pm
Leechicken74

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Stornoway Grey

Hi there, I know this is a very old post and you didn't get any responses but could I ask if you got an answer in the end please, as I have just done exactly the same, had no idea my lock had the extra connector etc as 90% of the ones I looked at matched the lock I purchased now obviously its the keyless entry module but so annoying having to put it all back together again due to having the wrong part.

Thanks Lee Lee
—————-
3.6 TDV8 2010 (facelift) HSE Stornaway Grey
3.0 TD6 2018 Discovery HSE Luxury Indus Silver Dynamic Packs 1 & 2 - Sold due to COVID budget cuts at home 😢
Mini Countryman 2.0 Cooper SD All4 - White, black wheels, black decals - Great little car and so much fun!

Post #607676 Sat Dec 19 2020 4:43pm
Col

New Zealand 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Santorini Black

I recently replaced my O/S/R with Keyless Entry/Start, Double Locking Etc. Etc. and the part Number was LR091345 The same number appears to be listed for the D4 and Ewok as well. The problem with fleabay is a big percentage of the muppets selling stuff don't know what they are selling in addition to having incorrect photos.

Cheers
Col

Post #607689 Sat Dec 19 2020 10:49pm
Leechicken74

Thanks Colin, I was in a rush to get a unit ordered yesterday so I could have it delivered before Xmas and before I see your reply I place an order with Britpart for a genuine part rather than flea bay. But it now seems I may have ordered the wrong part again Sad

I have ordered LR013891, DOOR LOCK - REAR RIGHT HAND - (+) CENTRAL LOCK (+) KEYLESS - DISCOVERY 4 - RANGE ROVER SPORT - EVOQUE

But it seems I may need to have ordered

LR091345 - REAR DOOR LATCH RIGHT HAND - WITH DEAD LOCKS KEYLESS ENTRY - DISCOVERY 4 - RANGE ROVER EVOQUE

I am not clear why they would sell 2 units one with central locking and one with deadlocks as I thought all sports had deadlocking as standard ?

Trying to see if I can change the order if not I’m hoping the one I have ordered works! The annoying part is that I couldn’t find a part number anywhere on the existing faulty unit so flying blind. Lee
—————-
3.0 TD6 2018 Discovery HSE Luxury Indus Silver Dynamic Packs 1 & 2 - Sold due to COVID budget cuts at home 😢
Mini Countryman 2.0 Cooper SD All4 - White, black wheels, black decals - Great little car and so much fun!

Post #607694 Sun Dec 20 2020 9:47am
Col

New Zealand 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Santorini Black

HI, LR013891 is now LR091346 the parts list say it is single locking and (LR013890) now LR091345 is double locking, like you I thought they all had double locking, super locking or whatever they call it.

Cheers
Col

Post #607695 Sun Dec 20 2020 10:02am
Leechicken74

Thanks Col,

I will speak to Britpart and get my order changed again! Will get there in the end abs your knowledge and help is much appreciated.

Thanks Lee
—————-

Post #607699 Sun Dec 20 2020 11:16am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1