Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > Dave W signing out
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

DaveW

United Kingdom 
Dave W signing out

All,
After four great years of being on this site, the time has come for me to move on. I've not been involved with the 18MY SVR for some time and my current role (Build Manager for I-Pace eTrophy race cars) doesn't give me much personal time.

I'd like to wish all of you happy times with the SVR's; I know for sure that the original 15MY programme was probably the one I held closest to my heart and doing the Spectre cars was an absolute blast.
I've enjoyed meeting a good number of you and of course a few of you are friends on FB, Instagram or simply just have my email anyway.

I'll be signing out next Friday just in case any of you have that one, side splitting fit to burst question that you've held on to for all this time..... Rolling with laughter

Thanks everyone, your pleasure taken from the 15MY cars made it all so worthwhile.

Dave

Post #559030 Fri Jun 15 2018 12:08pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Your valuable input has been enjoyed by most of us I think, not just the SVR guys. Regarding the eTrophy I PACE series I have to admit that I now find Formula E much more entertaining to watch than the F1 these days and rarely miss a race when it is on TV, haven’t even watched a full F1 GP this year and most I have only looked online to see who is in pole and not bothered with the rest - it used to be I never missed a GP on the box. I look forward to the I-Pace eTrophy coming onto TV. I had a deposit on on an IPace for two years but the car coming to market has just had so many false starts that I gave up and am off to collect a Mini Countryman PHEV to replace my RRS in 90 minutes time! Once the technical issues with I-Pace (it is a JLR product afterall and their history with smart electronics isn’t too good.......) are solved when sales are started then i’ll Take another look - in almost 30 years of Land Rover owning i’ve Learned the hard way it isn’t great to be an early adopter of new Land Rover electronic tech! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #559032 Fri Jun 15 2018 12:22pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1