RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Realistic price...
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

fRRed

England 
Realistic price...

My Old Man has decided it’s time to part company with the RRS, he’s recently ploughed a whole heap of folding into keeping her in tip top condition and feels he’d like something a little less expensive to maintain.
Just fitted both front wishbone complete arms, 4 wheel alignment set up, EPB module renewed & handbrake shoes stripped, cleaned, rebuilt and reset & a new battery.
Trawled round a few dealers and the money they’re offering as a trade in is laughable!
Anyone got a guide as to what would be realistic for an ‘09 TDV8 please?
It’s such a shame he’s come to this decision but his mind is made up & I don’t want him to just take what they’re offering because it’s easier than advertising her. Daily... Audi TT 240 qS, tasteful mods.
Weekend toy... 5' 6", 9 stone, original bodywork!

Post #556967 Sun May 20 2018 2:21pm
james5599

United Kingdom 

How about some pertinent information? Owners / history/ mileage / extras. 2019 Svr and 2019 R35 GTR

Post #556968 Sun May 20 2018 2:38pm
fRRed

England 

3 owners. Full LR service history up until my old man bought it, then I’ve maintained it since (apprentice trained Mercedes-Benz technician.) Ivory leather, sat nav, distance control cruise, side steps, mud flaps plus all usual HSE refinements , privacy glass, 6 disc head unit etc.
I’ve always used genuine LR service parts and consumables, side steps are aftermarket replicas but are superb quality.
As she sits now 76,800 mls. 11 months MoT, advisories were front wishbone bushes (replaced complete wishbones) & very slight age related cracking to inner side of sidewalls of both rear tyres, but as they’ve still got about 7mm of tread and the cracking is VERY slight, they’ll be staying put.
Like I stated earlier, complete EPB control unit/handbrake cables/shoe strip, clean, rebuild & reset, and 4 wheel alignment set up after fitting wishbones, and a new battery as the old one had a cell going off.
To be honest he’d love to keep it but his confidence has taken a knock at the price of the parts that have seemed to all come at once! I seriously considered taking it off his hands for our family motor but my Old Girl doesn’t want an auto and as our eldest is currently on with driving lessons, and he’ll be going on family car insurance once he passes, the premium on our current Zafira will be a darn sight less than a twin turbo V8! Daily... Audi TT 240 qS, tasteful mods.
Weekend toy... 5' 6", 9 stone, original bodywork!

Post #556971 Sun May 20 2018 4:09pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1