RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > Odd electrical problems with 2014 V8 5.0 Supercharged
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

nashvegas

United States 2008 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Zermatt Silver
Odd electrical problems with 2014 V8 5.0 Supercharged

Hi, I have a 2014 V8 5.0 Dynamic SC model. 19,500 miles, still fairly young. I am wondering if I have a battery issue.

Yesterday 2 events occurred:

#1 -- On the way to the office, the suspension kept raising, to extended mode. I would attempt to lower via the console height switch; however the RRS would keep raising. Didn't seem to matter how fast I was going either, it would stay in offroad or extended height even at highway speeds !

-- I restarted. No change. I restarted again after letting the car sit - the problem fixed itself, has not reappeared.

#2 -- Last night I was driving on the highway at night. All of a sudden there was a "click" from passenger (US) right footwell area, the headlights turned OFF for a split second, the dash lights all went off and then back on, and the "TMPS Active, Normal loads" selected came up on the cluster. The engine did not sputter, and the music I was listening to didn't cut out (infotainment stayed on).

Anyone have a clue what this might be ??? I do believe the battery is original but.. the car starts fine etc.

Post #555998 Tue May 08 2018 1:19pm
454awg

United Kingdom 

Hi when mine kept rising to extended ride height it was the valve on the end of the air compressor exhaust blocked,landrover assist temporarily removed it,then a few weeks later I had a compressor under warranty 2014 RRS AB 5.0

Post #556037 Tue May 08 2018 8:39pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1