Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > 2014 HSE Dynamic MMI system
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

thomas brown

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Firenze Red
2014 HSE Dynamic MMI system

Hi Guys.

I bought my 2014 SDV6 HSE Dynamic last August through my main dealer in Norwich Hunters so i got the 2 year approved warranty.

I am having a issue which is only now again once or twice a week with the main touch screen panel in the middle ! Every now and then it will just crash and then reboot but then you loose all your settings and phone connected which is a pain !! Plus sometimes it lags so bad it drives me mad !! I know landrover don't make the best touch panels but there is something wrong here, my old 13 plate red edition never done this !

I took it into my dealer and they couldn't find nothing wrong with it of course not surprised as its only a few times a week it happens !!

They said they did a update on it which should sort it but it still does it !!! They are saying this is not covered by the warranty so if they do any major work on it i will have to cover the cost !!! But surely this is covered as its a part which is failing to do what its supposed to do ??

Just wondering if any if you guys have had any of these problems with the touch panel and how you got around it with the warranty too !! Sometimes i think paying extra and buying from dealers with this so called 2 years extra warranty is getting to be a joke !!

Anyway any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Tom.

Post #555052 Wed Apr 25 2018 6:19pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1