RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > What about WHITE
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

MDP

United Kingdom 
What about WHITE

Apart from umbertob has anyone else got a white RRS or seen one & if so what do you think.

I saw a white RR ( new shape ) over the weekend and having seen photos in magazines of white RRS's I think they look quite good. You dont see that many? 
" WITH MORE EXTRAS THAN A HOLLYWOOD EPIC "

Post #3470 Mon Oct 17 2005 2:54pm
RRUK

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Stornoway Grey

I sometimes see a white Range Rover Autobiography , which actually looked ok!

Wouldn't buy one in the UK though, in a hot country with very dark privacy glass they can look VERY cool. L319 D4 HSE

1998 110 TUM HS FFR Hard Top XD WOLF

1982 Series 3 SWB

Post #3471 Mon Oct 17 2005 2:58pm
mole

United Kingdom 2006 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black

Certain cars can get away with being white. Not sure about RRS as not seen one but I think it might work Cool Old enough to know better,
Young enough not to care!!!

Post #3472 Mon Oct 17 2005 2:58pm
d3matt

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Bonatti Grey

I live near the A34 and the transporters are going down to the docks loaded with RRS and D3's. There are many white ones on the back. It is obviously more popular in other countries. Personally, I think the RRS looks great in white. I followed one today on the back of one of these lorries. Also on the same lorry was an Orange & Artic Frost supercharged. Matt
-------------------------------------------
RRS ownership for 1 yr, then D3 for 2 yrs. Then cut back to old bangers and working my way back up through two Peugeots in 6 months. Now got Saab 9-5 2.3t and enjoying the performance!

Post #3505 Mon Oct 17 2005 9:13pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
pokerplayer

Re: What about WHITE

MDP wrote:
Apart from umbertob has anyone else got a white RRS or seen one & if so what do you think.

I saw a white RR ( new shape ) over the weekend and having seen photos in magazines of white RRS's I think they look quite good. You dont see that many?

Hi there guys,

Been reading this forum for a while and this is my first post. I have a Chawton white with Lux, PTI, Cold weather, rear diff lock package. I took her off roading couple of weeks ago.

Here are some pics:

http://rangerovers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3706

I used to have a Zambezi silver 04 Disco and sold her for the RRS. I thought about silver again but here in Los Angeles almost everything is silver or black Wink

Enjoy your rides fellas! Smile

Mike
Pokerplayer

Post #3538 Tue Oct 18 2005 5:28pm
tlw

United States 
Chawton White Looks Great

I took delivery of my Chawton White RRS one week before hurricane Katrina (she went just about right over me) and was very happy it (and my family) survived the storm. We were trapped for 4 days and when we got out we drove to Denver (about 1400 miles). I am now back in Louisiana and hoping to get into my house in another month or so. I think the white looks great, but then I am a bit prejudiced since I have one. This is the first time I've been able to get back online and it feels great. TLW

P.S. I'll try and send some pictures with the downed trees dangerously close to my new baby. '06 RRS HSE Chawton White/Alpaca Lux/PTI/Sirius
'04 Ford F250 Super Duty
'01 Jeep Wrangler
'05 John Deere 5320

Post #3539 Tue Oct 18 2005 5:53pm
Biggles

England 

tlw,
Nice to have you back, sounds like you have had it rough.
My sister in law lives in the Cayman Islands and they are still recovering from Ivan.
Hope all is well. Wink Its out there somewhere. Second V10 Treg on the drive at the moment.

Post #3540 Tue Oct 18 2005 6:09pm
RRUK

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Autobiography Stornoway Grey

tlw,

yes, welcome back, good to hear you are all ok. Look forward to seeing your pics in due course. L319 D4 HSE

1998 110 TUM HS FFR Hard Top XD WOLF

1982 Series 3 SWB

Post #3604 Wed Oct 19 2005 9:02pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

I would love to have a white one - and have seen the bigger RR in white (without the battenburg Police livery!) and they both look stunning........ but the local dealer here told me that if I ever ordered a white RR or RRS from them they would NEVER, ever take it back in as a part-ex as they would never be able to sell it on! I was considering celebrating a promotion at work with associated large payrise by ordering myself a White TDv6 HSE with sunroof, rear locking diff, Dynamic Response and a couple of other extras, but having read elsewhere on the postings about delivery times decided to save my money for the time being and will wait until my just as rare Giverny SE is a year old before ordering another one. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #3610 Wed Oct 19 2005 9:32pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1