RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Australia & New Zealand > Fisrt Service
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Robbiemyboy

Australia 
Fisrt Service

Just had the first service done at 12009km. $260.00 all up. Two warranty issues all dealt with promptly without fuss.

1.Washer bottle cracked and replaced
2.Panel gap in lower tailgate section cntred correctly
3.Dust sealing strip drooping on passenger side (replaced)

The car has done heaps of county km in over 35degC. Fuel economy best 8.2L per 100km. With camper trailer 10.9L per 100km.

This is a great car! Still tight, goes hard and look the business Very Happy We're all Jock Tamsons Bairns

Post #77241 Tue Jan 23 2007 8:57am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Rob_J

England 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Java Black
Re: Fisrt Service

Robbiemyboy wrote:
Just had the first service done at 12009km. $260.00 all up. Two warranty issues all dealt with promptly without fuss.

1.Washer bottle cracked and replaced
2.Panel gap in lower tailgate section cntred correctly
3.Dust sealing strip drooping on passenger side (replaced)

The car has done heaps of county km in over 35degC. Fuel economy best 8.2L per 100km. With camper trailer 10.9L per 100km.

This is a great car! Still tight, goes hard and look the business Very Happy

Well mines just gone in for it's first service to day, somehow suspect it will cost more than $260!!

Got a freelander as a loaner, bits of it are quit nice, but other bits are so horrid. The trim really does look so cheap in places & talk about vague steering, yuk. HSE TD6 (Java Black/Ivory)
911GT3 (Guards Red, carbon interior)
ElanSE (BRG)
Panamera Turbo S
Boxster S

Post #77358 Tue Jan 23 2007 2:19pm
BKHK

Australia 

Thought I would revive this old thread. My RRS is going into Lance Dixon on Thursday for her first service and stealer visit since delivery in May. She has 7000km on the odo.

The only item to be attended to is a slight movement in the driver's seat (under warranty) She has been trouble free apart from that although doesn't get a hard life, mainly freeway commute from the Mornington Peninsula to the City and back once a week and some local running.

In accordance with my delivery deal, the service should be free (3 years worth)

Loan car will be supplied at no charge. We will see how free it really is on Thursday!

BKHK

Post #194395 Mon Nov 03 2008 12:03pm
BKHK

Australia 

Service carried out.

Loan car (FL2 TD4 quite impressed) was $16.50 for fuel and $25 to reduce insurance excess. Very reasonable.

Service was free as per the corporate deal. Seat runners faulty and will be replaced under warranty when parts arrive.

Car washed before being handed over.

Good job from Lance Dixon Doncaster.

Post #194909 Thu Nov 06 2008 8:04am
2nd Rower

Australia 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE Chawton White

BKHK wrote:

Car washed before being handed over.

I may have to change dealers BKHK, it annoys me that MLR don't wash the car, and say they're not allowed to because of the drought. Yet i see all these gleaming washed cars in the showroom out front, all done by the internal valet team that is based at the dealer!

I assume the corporate deal can be taken to any dealer and not just the dealer purchased from?

I had a problem withe the drivers seat not moving intermittently and it was fixed by replacing the elcetronic switch on the side..

Post #195116 Fri Nov 07 2008 12:57am
BKHK

Australia 

Hi 2nd

I am sure that the corporate service plan can be carried out at any dealer. Suggest you call or email Stephen McAliece 9848 7777 or email stephen@lancedixonlandrover.com.au.

I keep my car clean anyway but another wash never hurts!

Your stealer seem a little, perhaps, arrogant from what you say. I found the same when trying to buy my RRS from MLR bare minimum trade in and no price negotiation)

Lance Dixon have been great so far, I would definitely buy from them again and I will when it comes time to swap for another RRS.

Post #195126 Fri Nov 07 2008 3:34am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1