RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > Adding a Service Pack via Rockar?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

kismet110

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black
Adding a Service Pack via Rockar?

Hi all

Forgive my ignorance but how do you add elements such as Service Pack when using rockar online to spec a new vehicle? Or is that something you have to call up about?

Cheers

Post #553257 Thu Apr 05 2018 3:58pm
rickshaw

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Santorini Black

Based on my experience of ordering a new MY18 Sport from Rockar you can't seem to order it online, so you would need to call them.

Apparently there is still an issue with ordering a Service Pack for the MY18 Sport - JLR have not yet released details/pricing.

I am still waiting for Rockar to register my car for the Service Plan even though the car was delivered at the end of January. Rockar tell me they can't do it until JLR confirm the 'availability' of the product for MY18.

Post #553296 Fri Apr 06 2018 8:48am
kismet110

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Java Black

Quote:
Based on my experience of ordering a new MY18 Sport from Rockar you can't seem to order it online, so you would need to call them.

Apparently there is still an issue with ordering a Service Pack for the MY18 Sport - JLR have not yet released details/pricing.

I am still waiting for Rockar to register my car for the Service Plan even though the car was delivered at the end of January. Rockar tell me they can't do it until JLR confirm the 'availability' of the product for MY18.

Aah right, cheers for that. Now you mention it I do recall reading about the lack of details re: Service Pack for MY18 on another thread but that had been sorted.

EDIT: Just got an email back from Ryan at Rockar, it is as you say but he mentioned Service Plans can be retrospectively added up until 90 days after delivery of the vehicle however if you factor in lead time for build (24 weeks!) by then they should be available anyhow.

Post #553298 Fri Apr 06 2018 9:55am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1