Home > For Sale & Wanted > [Its SOLD] Mercedes E320 CDi Avantgarde Estate 2004
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

riverblanche

United Kingdom 
[Its SOLD] Mercedes E320 CDi Avantgarde Estate 2004

Hi,
time for a change Cool

have had this car for a year now and after doing a couple of jobs when I bought it has been spot on.
with only 113796 miles it has nearly been run in now and has a full service history book all up to date
Next service not due for another 6000 miles, the car says when
MOT done last month and no work required.
All manuals & books for the car and the manual on DVD for inside the car ICE, full spec with heated black leather seats, cruise, speed limiter, phone prep, satnav, DVD player, auto wipers, auto lights, even has an electric roller blind for the boot cover
Good on fuel, bodywork great condition, early last year it was washed, clay barred, polished, waxed and sealing coat, I have washed it since then Whistle
Dogs love it in the rear there is loads of room.
more photos available and couple more in my gallery

will be getting advertised on either Autotrader or fleabay not decided which yet...

Any questions fire away, its a lot of car for £3482

Thumbs Up Porsche Cayenne 2022
gone Porsche Cayenne 2020
gone Corris Grey HSE Dynamic 2016
gone Ipanema HSE lux 2010
gone Rimini HSE 2005
!!

Last edited by riverblanche on Sat Mar 31 2018 10:02pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #552445 Tue Mar 27 2018 8:52pm
Cymruambyth

Wales 

Just for info....if you use ebay, list as classified ad. It`s a bit more expensive to list but much cheaper when it sells Thumbs Up

Glwts. Steve.

Post #552515 Wed Mar 28 2018 3:07pm
sweetafton

England 2011 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

Hi mate - MOT advisory says different. Front and rear brake discs worn, brake fluid low and all four tyres wearing on inner edge. If all these have been done then that’s fantastic but you should say this in your advertising. Then there’s no come back on you. Hope I’m not stating the obvious but it is all on the internet. Good luck with the sale Thumbs Up MY11 Autobiography supercharged. Santorini Black. Monaco interior. Rear screens. Privacy.
Gone MY08 Supercharged HST. Java black. Ivory premium interior. Rear screens. Privacy. Missed a lot.
Gone MY04 Discovery V8 Petrol ES Premium. Awesome.

Post #552571 Wed Mar 28 2018 10:50pm
riverblanche

United Kingdom 

Well Sweetafton it seems I have worded my ad accurately then Whistle

After kwikfat completed the MOT and did show the advisory's, I challenged them, as I thought differently, so with the manager and tester we reviewed them, the brake fluid level was Exactly on the full line, the tester said he could not see it clearly so "advised it" Yawn the brake discs if they have Any sign of rust the "Advise" and follow it up with a " will confirm if ANY work required after a full brake inspection " I declined their check as they could not see the fluid was correct already, the manager apologized saying they have to cover their backs. As for the tyres yes there is slight wear to the edges from before the ball joints were replaced, again they did a more detailed check (not possible during an MOT) their words and plenty of thread and don't need replacing Evil or Very Mad

I even asked about logging a compliant as unhappy with advisories for items that should NOT have been shown, but the car can not leave the station until it can be inspected again which would be the next day at the earliest and have better things to do Rolling Eyes so left with a discounted MOT and apology from the manager.

So as mentioned "No work required" hope that has answered your concerns and thanks for the interest in the car Thumbs Up

Thanks C Thumbs Up going to go the fleabag route and "classified ad" Thumbs Up Porsche Cayenne 2022
gone Rimini HSE 2005
!!

Post #552577 Thu Mar 29 2018 12:41am
sweetafton

England 2011 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Santorini Black

Bow down Thumbs Up MY11 Autobiography supercharged. Santorini Black. Monaco interior. Rear screens. Privacy.
Gone MY08 Supercharged HST. Java black. Ivory premium interior. Rear screens. Privacy. Missed a lot.
Gone MY04 Discovery V8 Petrol ES Premium. Awesome.

Post #552583 Thu Mar 29 2018 8:28am
riverblanche

United Kingdom 

Hi,
only took one person to view it Thumbs Up

bought on the spot and said he had seen one or two, it was from the classified fleabay Cymruambyth Thumbs Up

have to make my mind up about another little run a round now Cool Porsche Cayenne 2022
gone Rimini HSE 2005
!!

Post #552846 Sat Mar 31 2018 10:08pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1