RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > Your InControl Subscription will expire in 20 days
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

hafman

United Kingdom 

I received an email from JLR yesterday saying that my subscription was due for renewal. £240pa for InControl Remote & Secure or £30pa for InControl Remote (ie with no tracking). My insurers (the NFU) say that they are not bothered whether I renew the tracking element or not so I won't.

I could have been tempted with the Remote, but as the iOS app is so rubbish I won't...

Post #557141 Tue May 22 2018 9:18am
mlines

United Kingdom 

As a positive comment

I have had trackers in my cars for over 10 years and never been contacted by the tracker company despite the service stating that they were looking for suspicious activities etc and may call for activities such as moving with the engine off (i.e. going on a ferry)

With InControl I have been called twice within a year of ownship reporting suspicious activity with the car. Once when it was in the dealer and they disconnected the battery and once purely random (with no apparent reason, I was just sitting in it in a car park eating my lunch). So it at least gives me confidence that they are watching 2016 RRS 4.4 TDV8 Autobiography Dynamic in Montalcino Red and Stealth Kit

Post #557211 Wed May 23 2018 10:35am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12