RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > My Range Rover Sport > Newbie after his first RRS
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Curly72

United Kingdom 
Newbie after his first RRS

Evening all, newbie here so please be gentle, I’m in the market to finally purchase my first RRS having owned my present 2002 BMW X5 4.6iS for several years now, I have always loved the look of the RRS, so the time has come to follow my dream so to speak. My plan is for a 2010 onwards 3.0 TDV6 my thinking being that this is probably the best all rounder engine wise. So I would love to hear your thoughts on this, the do’s and don’ts, what to look out for, what are they like to live with. All feedback gratefully received, many Thanks in advance.

Neil (Curly72)

Post #546560 Tue Jan 23 2018 6:59pm
geoffsnook

Wales 2005 Range Rover Sport Supercharged HSE Java Black

Welcome you will need to do a lot of research for yourself and service history is very very important cranks can be an issue on some cars but doing the leg work before will certainly help you enjoy your purchase Thumbs Up

Post #546566 Tue Jan 23 2018 7:53pm
Godders

France 2010 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

I have just agreed to buy my first RRS which I pick up in the next couple of weeks after having a range rover P38 for the last 4 years. I literally spent months looking through this forum and you will find all the do's and font's of purchasing. There are a lot of good ones out there so be patient. Mine is a 2009 facelift 3.0 and it has 43,000 with full service history. Any possible question you could think of will have been asked on here and usually followed by several alternative answers.

Good luck with your search.

Ps the more that I looked and researched the more I knew I was right to buy one of these beasts. Thumbs Up Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Post #546571 Tue Jan 23 2018 8:18pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1