RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > JLR production figures for 2017
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12

jimbg

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

InControl Pro is now just about usable with the latest V3 update ( applies to the Sport as well ), unfortunately testers do not feel inclined to pop into their local LR dealer every 5 minutes to get these updates. Rolling with laughter

I am not over impressed either!! Big Cry 2023 P440e SE Dynamic on order -cancelled

2022 HSE Dynamic P400e

2017 Discovery 3.0 HSE Silicon Silver Nimbus interior and a few extra toys SOLD

2013 HSE Black, Orkney Grey, Ebony Seats and Ivory Interior SOLD

2006 HSE

Plus a few other cars inbetween!

Post #545320 Tue Jan 09 2018 5:22pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

The Grand Tour also voted D5 the ugliest car of 2017 which won’t help it either 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #545322 Tue Jan 09 2018 6:05pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Chips

England 

syl wrote:
I drove the Velar, Sport and FFRR back to back (and I went there in an Evoque). The Velar is a nice car, but it’s not in the same league to drive as the Sport, though it is in the same ballpark as far as price is concerned at higher specification. If it was 25% cheaper across the board, I may have considered it, had I wanted a slightly raised estate car rather than something with a commanding driving position.

Couldn't agree more . We priced one up with the view we would be able to afford new and get the latest sat nav as we were aware of the sports short comings on that front , but after you put a 3 litre engine , sun roof and metallic paint on it we were well into RRS money and it just isn't a RRS in terms of premium feel . Got a 12mth old RRS A/B in the end and very happy , just have to learn to have patience with the infotainment ! Had the Velar been in the £50k bracket we probably would have been tempted but mid 60's is nuts , would much rather a SQ7 or MY18 RRS at that money

Post #545342 Tue Jan 09 2018 8:11pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12