RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > For Sale & Wanted > [For Sale] Genuine 3 Peaks Winter Tyres 255/50R19 107V XL
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Eaters

United Kingdom 2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8 HSE Zermatt Silver
[For Sale] Genuine 3 Peaks Winter Tyres 255/50R19 107V XL

I bought some genuine LR wheels with tyres via the forum for my TDV8 but unfortunately the wheels did not not fit over my Brembo brakes. I have now split the wheels and tyres and the wheels have been sold to a member on the Disco3 site.

So I now have 4 almost new tyres for sale - they've done about 6000 miles since new although none under my ownership. The previous owner had this to say about the tyres:

"They are Nokian WR SUV3. I did a lot of research before buying these tyres and I felt they offered the best balance of Winter performance, economy and noise. They are absolutely stellar on icy roads, I never once lost traction in any conditions, they even proved impressive on wet grass and off-road conditions. I can't remember exactly but I think I paid around �200 each at the time. In fact they're so good I'm buying a new set for my Disco 4 (different size).
Tyres have done a winter and covered approx. 5-6000 miles and have a good 6mm a tread across all 4 tyres and are worn evenly."

These are not just the M+S grade tyres but proper 3PMSF (3 Peaks Mountain Snow Flake) tyres which pass the UNECE standard which means... " the snow performance of these winter tyres has been proven by objective tests and meet or exceed defined limits. These tyres provide high performance with regards to safety and control on snow, on icy road and in general at deep temperatures".

There have been no repairs to the tyres and are unmarked apart from the wear you've expect over 6000 miles

Price for all 4 tyres, £275

Photos include the wheels that are now sold and so not part of this sale

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
 Robin
2008 Range Rover Sport TDV8
Gone: