RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > Now look what I have done
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

BKHK

Australia 
Now look what I have done

After several years with Bavaria, I bought my 2010 L320 V8 Lux at the end of June and collected it at the beginning of July as a runaround daily driver. As I have mentioned before, the V8 is awesome with 375hp, sounds just right, goes well and it has quickly become the family favourite because it just seems to do everything well.

What could be better, the M3 for fun and the RRS for daily duty? One small problem, we have downsized into an inner suburb smaller house and I don't have a big double garage anymore, one car in front under carport (wife's) and one in the garage, (RRS) and the M3 in a climate controlled store and only driven at weekends. One has to ask, what's the point?

I have been under a bit of SWMBO pressure to go down to 1 car, so I today pulled the trigger on a new delivery Fuji 2017 V8 SC (run out) at a very big discount (trading the M3 and the RRS).

OK spec for here, Pano Sunroof, Meridian 800w system, in-control touch pro with 10" screen, HUD, 22" wheels, 5 years free logbook servicing and 2 years additional warranty out to 5 years.

Car is in LR stock on the other side of the country so it will be 3 weeks or so before I get it.

Post #539967 Thu Nov 02 2017 11:52am
Cymruambyth

Wales 

Nice one....don`t forget pics when you get it Thumbs Up Steve.

Post #539977 Thu Nov 02 2017 1:45pm
BKHK

Australia 

Thanks mate, will do.

Post #540062 Fri Nov 03 2017 11:48am
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

When it arrives don’t forget that Dynamic mode makes a huge difference to the handling when you want to press on on a twisty bit of road..........maybe won’t make it handle like the M3 but at lest you won’t loose your fillings in the RRS on a rough road. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #540066 Fri Nov 03 2017 12:42pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1