RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > Monitoring build of new Rrs
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

m13lky

United Kingdom 
Monitoring build of new Rrs

Can any of you guys in the know tell me if there is an online way of monitoring the build of my new car through an online system topix maybe? I would be interested to know to save hassling the supplying dealer every few days.

Cheers

Malc

Post #538210 Fri Oct 13 2017 2:53pm
m13lky

United Kingdom 

Just had an update from supplying dealer today, car will be built by the end of next week, Friday the 27th October, but they can't tell me yet when they will recieve it, then its to be pdi'd, deployable sidesteps & mudflaps fitted and Valeted, in your experience do you think collection the following weekend will be possible?

Post #538617 Wed Oct 18 2017 4:06pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Unless your dealer has their own transporter to collect it, it will take about 10 days after rolling off the production line to getting to them - it has to go to Gaydon distribution centre for final QC- if your dealer has their own transporter if can be 3-4 days quicker. PDI - LR only allows 2 hours to the dealer to carry out PDI, it will take longer to fit your dealer fitted accessories. I would say you will get the call to bring your chequebook into the dealers in around the 10th November..... 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #538618 Wed Oct 18 2017 4:14pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1