RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > 2018 SVR Official Pics
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 8 <12345678>

lee551247

United Kingdom 

RRLAD wrote:
Great afternoon a the factory in the VIP centre going through the Spec for my new MY18 SVR. Had the privilege of getting to look at one in the flesh, not sure why but I really prefer the new interior over my MY17 version. In the end went for Velocity Blue, Full carbon pack, black 22" wheels ... they had one in this colour there, looked fantastic ... now all I need is a delivery date Sad

I want to go and look at the new SVR so can you just turn up at the factory and have a look?

Post #537628 Sat Oct 07 2017 11:32am
RRSman

United Kingdom 

I maybe about to pull the trigger on an MY18 SVR Very Happy

So do you have to go to Solihul to spec the car and is this not done at the dealers? What exactly do you go to do there as you can build the car online..sorry if this sounds dumb lol

Have they got built up My18 SVrs there already in all colours !?

Post #537685 Sun Oct 08 2017 12:02am
philmw

United Kingdom 2012 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Sumatra Black

Spec is normally done at the dealers. One can make an appointment with SVO to discuss personalisation, and this may be done at the VIP handover point in Solihull. 

Post #537699 Sun Oct 08 2017 8:24am
SVR575

United Kingdom 

RRSman wrote:
I maybe about to pull the trigger on an MY18 SVR Very Happy

So do you have to go to Solihul to spec the car and is this not done at the dealers? What exactly do you go to do there as you can build the car online..sorry if this sounds dumb lol

Have they got built up My18 SVrs there already in all colours !?

Good to have you back RRS and out of that estate you drive now... Laughing SVR 2018 in Santorini Black.

Post #537711 Sun Oct 08 2017 10:08am
RRSman

United Kingdom 

Laughing I love the "estate" and I still say it is a better drive than the RRS but the plan was always to get back in to a RRS once updated and I'll pobably get back in to a Velar SVR when it arrives Cool The latest car syndrome lol

Im just glad I never picked up my My17 AB as would have been totally raped on trade in for that one Shocked

Last edited by RRSman on Sun Oct 08 2017 3:09pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #537718 Sun Oct 08 2017 11:00am
Violetpiano

United Kingdom 

philmw wrote:
Spec is normally done at the dealers. One can make an appointment with SVO to discuss personalisation, and this may be done at the VIP handover point in Solihull.

None of the dealers have any swathes of the new colours and given the outlay I am really keen to seen any in the skin before I finalise my SVR order. Phil, do you have any details of how one goes about making an appointment to visit SVO to discuss personalisation and do you know if they would be accommodating of somebody who just wanted to take a look at colours rather than there for a bespoke personalistion?

Thanks
Jas Current RRS: MY18 SVR
Previous RRS: MY15 RRS 5.0L Autobiography

Post #537724 Sun Oct 08 2017 11:32am
SVR575

United Kingdom 

Surely they will have the sample colours soon though, i would have thought.
Jas there is only two new colours as far as i,m aware , Velocity blue and Desire Red which i think is Ruffina renamed.

RRS don't tease , would it still be with James and Matthew? SVR 2018 in Santorini Black.

Post #537728 Sun Oct 08 2017 11:51am
RRSman

United Kingdom 

Not sure why you guys are saying there are no discounts I have already had 3% on car wow without even trying!

Post #537731 Sun Oct 08 2017 11:55am
philmw

Violetpiano wrote:
philmw wrote:

None of the dealers have any swathes of the new colours and given the outlay I am really keen to seen any in the skin before I finalise my SVR order. Phil, do you have any details of how one goes about making an appointment to visit SVO to discuss personalisation and do you know if they would be accommodating of somebody who just wanted to take a look at colours rather than there for a bespoke personalistion?

Thanks
Jas

Contact them. The colors are part of the SVO palette. https://www.landrover.co.uk/special-vehicl...lette.html 

Post #537737 Sun Oct 08 2017 12:28pm
philmw

RRSman wrote:
Laughing I love the "estate" and I still say it is a better drive than the RRS but the plan was always to get back in to a RRS once updated and I'll pobably get back in to a Velar SVR when it arrives Cool The latest car syndrome lol

Im just glad I never picked up my My17 AB as would have been totally raped on trade in for that one Shocked

Im not going to say so please don't ask (even on PM) but the deal I am getting on a new RRS (including the SVR) makes it a VERY desirable proposition for me!

Doubt they’ll be a Velar SVR if the rumored F-pace SVR is released later this year. 

Post #537738 Sun Oct 08 2017 12:33pm
Violetpiano

United Kingdom 

philmw wrote:
Violetpiano wrote:
philmw wrote:

Thanks
Jas

Contact them. The colors are part of the SVO palette. https://www.landrover.co.uk/special-vehicl...lette.html

Thanks Thumbs Up Current RRS: MY18 SVR
Previous RRS: MY15 RRS 5.0L Autobiography

Post #537741 Sun Oct 08 2017 12:53pm
markymarkf

United Kingdom 

RRSman wrote:
Not sure why you guys are saying there are no discounts I have already had 3% on car wow without even trying!

I've tried carwow and it's still the old shape on there, with the old pricing SVR Carbon Edition in Estoril Blue MY 21.5

P400e HSE Dynamic full on black with black pack, Meridian surround sound, Fixed Pano roof.

Past MY17 SDV6 HSE Dynamic Yulong White and ivory leather.

Post #537745 Sun Oct 08 2017 1:38pm
james5599

United Kingdom 

On a recently launched facelift SVR there won’t be easy to obtain discounts.

And on carwow already? Nope. It ll be for the old model- the ordering portal for the 2018 for dealers isn’t even fully open, my order form is missing loads of the options I specced.

I got 2 percent from my dealer on the my18 Svr based purely on returning custom of 3rd purchase in 12 months. 2019 Svr and 2019 R35 GTR

Post #537749 Sun Oct 08 2017 2:09pm
RRSman

United Kingdom 

Guys I have messaged the dealer on carwow and it is for an MY18 car..

Post #537751 Sun Oct 08 2017 2:27pm

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Buckingham Blue

That car wow is a lot of hot air
When I was trying to get e deal on an SVR last year the discounts they quoted on their site were not honoured by the dealers. Your better off trying to get a rapour going with a dealer and negotiate yourself

Post #537752 Sun Oct 08 2017 2:31pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 2 of 8 <12345678>