RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Detailing & Car Cleaning > Gtechniq C4 on bumpers?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

insiorc

Scotland 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Firenze Red
Gtechniq C4 on bumpers?

I used Klasse AIO to polish the 'black strip' between roof and painted bodywork, basically all the glass and black piillars. It turned out fantastic and so easy to do as I didn't need to worry about overspill, just machine applying over the full strip and then going back with a foam applicator to get the glass edges etc. And although it's summer I'm impressed how it works on the windscreen along with my PIAA silicon wiper blades when it rained. I've also got the Klasse HG Sealant but didn't apply it as I thought it as easy just doing the KAIO every month or so by machine.

But where it didn't work too well was on rougher plastic, as a trial I applied it to the black bottoms on a mirror but it left the usual white wax look which is a pig to remove from the dimples. I didn't think the bumpers too rough but it was enough.

I'd already bought Gtechniq C4 for the above plastic but decided the KAIO was so easy to do over everything so didn't use it. But now I'm looking to freshen up the black plastic on bumpers and all other black plastic bits. Will the Gtechniq C4 do this job well, and easy to apply with the rougher plastics? 13MY Range Rover Sport Autobiography SDV6 - mine
14MY Range Rover Evoque Dynamic SD4 Black Pack - wife's
99MY Defender 90 TD5, Soft Top Conversion - my toy, and bairns favourite

Post #533365 Sun Aug 20 2017 8:05pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1