RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General (L494) > "free" Landrover experience tickets with new car?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Clock

United Kingdom 
"free" Landrover experience tickets with new car?

When I ordered my HSE I asked if the dealer could get any discount on the Landrover experience days, they said that Landrover send free tickets to all new car owners, but remind them if I had now received the tickets in a few weeks.

I waited 3 months but no tickets and now the dealer does not want to know.

I don't mind paying for tickets but just wanted to know if most people get free tickets or not with a new car purchase.

Post #531118 Mon Jul 24 2017 5:30pm
Tyrefitter

United Kingdom 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 Autobiography Fuji White

Ive never bought new car from LR only second hand & Ive had 6 from them in last 11 years & always got invitations for LR experience.

Andy. Andy.
21 Ford Ranger
Gone but not forgotten
Focus RS Red Edition
2015 RRS AB Fuji.
2014 RRS SC Santorini
2016 VW Amarok
2014 RRS AB Fuji
2012 RRS Red Edition Fuji
2015 Nissan Navara
2012 RRS SE Santorini
2008 RRS White
2007 RRS Santorino

Post #531120 Mon Jul 24 2017 5:57pm
hafman

United Kingdom 

I bought an approved used RRS from a main dealer & I received a free half day at Luton Hoo. I'd call your local experience location and speak to them directly.

Top Tip ... Don't bother with Luton Hoo and go somewhere else instead Very Happy

Post #531121 Mon Jul 24 2017 6:07pm
fkarim

United Kingdom 

Definitely don't pay for one. You will get a complimentary half day voucher eventually. If you don't want to wait any longer, call Land Rover Experience (central booking line or the centre you plan to visit) and give them your car reg. They will have the details and will book it for you. That's what I did when mine was delayed, although it happened to turn up the same day I booked. You can also pay to upgrade it to full day if you wish.

As above, best not to waste it at Luton Hoo. Eastnor is great and Solihull also gets good reviews. Current: Volvo XC90 T8 Inscription Pro PHEV with some optionals on top
Gone: MY16 RRS2 3.0 SDV6 Autobiography Dynamic, Carpathian Grey & Santorini Black Sliding Pano/Ebony & Ivory 2 Tone
Gone: MY13 RRS 3.0 SDV6 HSE Black Edition, Orkney Grey/Ivory
Gone: MY09 RRS 2.7 TDV6 HSE, Santorini Black/Almond

Post #531126 Mon Jul 24 2017 6:25pm
donny dog

United Kingdom 

As stated above, they don't seem to issue 'hard copy' invites any more - your registration number is all you need. Incidentally, I inquired on line about the Disco 5 when it was launched, and they sent me an unsolicited e-mail with another invite, so there's another option if you're struggling!

Post #531130 Mon Jul 24 2017 7:31pm
RRS-Si

United Kingdom 

Same as above for me. I ordered a new LR and never heard anything from dealer on the half day experience. I got bored of waiting for the voucher to turn up in the post, so I rang the main land rover experience number and got myself booked in to Skipton centre a few weeks ago now on a Sunday. Well worth the half day as it's surprising what a RRS is capable of.

All I can say it was very hard for me to keep my foot off the brake pedal when going downhill at a steep angle. This will all come clear once you go on yours Whistle

Post #531131 Mon Jul 24 2017 7:37pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Phone the LRE Centre (they all have websites and links from the Land Rover website) you want to go to and tell them that you haven't yet received a voucher and they will take your booking - you only get the half day course for free but if you are travelling to Eastnor, Dunkeld, or Devon LRE's it is well worth upgrading to the full day even at extra cost. They are a brilliant way to find out what somebody else's car is capable of without damaging your own! 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #531132 Mon Jul 24 2017 7:39pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Violetpiano

United Kingdom 

Same here. A few months after taking delivery of my new RRS I called Land Rover Experience and they asked me which Centre I would like the half day for and I picked Luton Hoo

Jas Current RRS: MY18 SVR
Previous RRS: MY15 RRS 5.0L Autobiography

Post #531135 Mon Jul 24 2017 8:00pm
Humbug

United Kingdom 

Also, wait until the Autumn when there should have been a lot of rain – very dull to drive around completely dry tracks which won't begin to show off the car's capability.

Post #531414 Thu Jul 27 2017 8:50am
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1