RRSPORT.CO.UK

    Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Orders (L494) > Ordered SVR .
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>
 
james5599



Member Since: 14 Jun 2009
Location: london
Posts: 154

United Kingdom 
Ordered SVR .

Hi guys and girls ,
Been a while since I posted and been in and out of various cars over the past couple of years.
Currently driving a 2015 range full size.

Just put an order in for a new SVR, dealer tells me circa September/ October delivery, is that about right ?
Gone for all black essentially, with a few of the options, wondering if I should've specced the carbon dash now! 😒

Very excited is an understatement!

Post #530766 Wed Jul 19 2017 8:32pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
wilf



Member Since: 08 Nov 2012
Location: on the naughty step
Posts: 698

You flash git Laughing - what a wonderful car! MY2016 HSE D SDV6

By the age of 50 you have the face you deserve - George Orwell.

Post #530779 Thu Jul 20 2017 7:11am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
TDV8HST



Member Since: 16 Apr 2008
Location: uk & Europe
Posts: 1212

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Fuji White

Congratulations James. I like the carbon trim , plus you get it on the doors as well and a small holder in each front door so makes the cost a bit more acceptable.
Did you get some discount? Fuji white. Le Mans interior Autobiography.2011

Post #530780 Thu Jul 20 2017 7:39am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
james5599



Member Since: 14 Jun 2009
Location: london
Posts: 154

United Kingdom 

Thanks chaps,
Not much of a discount, couple of percent. 😒.

I haven't had a confirmation of estimated delivery time yet expect that in the next few days.

Due to my part exchange/finance package the dealer will be paying me money back, and won't take a deposit until they get a confirmation of order from Land Rover, I wonder if that's because they don't quite have faith in the quoted delivery time!

Will have a think on the carbon trim.

We shall see if all the 'we re a preferred dealer' talk stands up.

Post #530782 Thu Jul 20 2017 7:49am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
360



Member Since: 02 Aug 2013
Location: kent
Posts: 73

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Buckingham Blue

The SVR is great and if mine had turned up in the spec I ordered it would be even better!!
The carbon trim for me set the interior off but it's a personal thing. As far as delivery times take anything they say with a pinch of salt

Post #530804 Thu Jul 20 2017 5:42pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
TDV8HST



Member Since: 16 Apr 2008
Location: uk & Europe
Posts: 1212

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Fuji White

Are you no longer getting the SVR 360?. Fuji white. Le Mans interior Autobiography.2011

Post #530827 Fri Jul 21 2017 8:59am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
james5599



Member Since: 14 Jun 2009
Location: london
Posts: 154

United Kingdom 

So to add a twist to proceedings dealer called me today to tell me expected delivery time (October/Nov) and then told
Me they had a cancelled order that was in build now.

The nub is , same colour , different interior colour and a few bits I didn't want added. I could have it in within a week, numbers pretty much evened out to what I expected with my spec .

Decisions.

Post #530873 Fri Jul 21 2017 3:47pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
TDV8HST



Member Since: 16 Apr 2008
Location: uk & Europe
Posts: 1212

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Fuji White

Wow good result . Has it the two tone interior then? Fuji white. Le Mans interior Autobiography.2011

Post #530876 Fri Jul 21 2017 6:22pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
james5599



Member Since: 14 Jun 2009
Location: london
Posts: 154

United Kingdom 

Yeah it's got the black and white or whatever you call it! Options included that I m not bothered about are TV, dual screen, and remote heating oh and the park it yourself option . Imho if you can't park you shouldn't be driving! 😂

Post #530878 Fri Jul 21 2017 7:18pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
360



Member Since: 02 Aug 2013
Location: kent
Posts: 73

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Buckingham Blue

TDV8HST wrote:
Are you no longer getting the SVR 360?.

well it's been delivered and on my drive but I'm not using it as the spec is not what I ordered so waiting to see what is going to happen. Don't want to say too much at the moment as now dealing with group director and hopefully will get it sorted out as dealer is hopeless

Post #530881 Fri Jul 21 2017 7:47pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
Violetpiano



Member Since: 03 Jun 2014
Location: London
Posts: 297

United Kingdom 

james5599 wrote:
So to add a twist to proceedings dealer called me today to tell me expected delivery time (October/Nov) and then told
Me they had a cancelled order that was in build now.

The nub is , same colour , different interior colour and a few bits I didn't want added. I could have it in within a week, numbers pretty much evened out to what I expected with my spec .

Decisions.


Hi James, sent you a PM regarding the dealer you are buying from.

And surely a November delivery would be a MY18 for which dealers are taking deposits but not placing orders as they can't until the MY18 spec is known / confirmed?

Jas Waiting (trying to patiently) for MY18 SVR
Gone and missed....
MY 2015 RRS 5.0L Autobiography
Mariana Black With Body Coloured Roof and Side Sills
Ebony / Ivory Interior
Privacy Glass
Style 508 22 inch Alloys

Post #530886 Fri Jul 21 2017 8:47pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
TDV8HST



Member Since: 16 Apr 2008
Location: uk & Europe
Posts: 1212

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Fuji White

360 wrote:
TDV8HST wrote:
Are you no longer getting the SVR 360?.

well it's been delivered and on my drive but I'm not using it as the spec is not what I ordered so waiting to see what is going to happen. Don't want to say too much at the moment as now dealing with group director and hopefully will get it sorted out as dealer is hopeless


This is just unbeleivable^ £100k plus car Censored
Hope you get it sorted 360 please let us know the outcome. Fuji white. Le Mans interior Autobiography.2011

Post #530902 Sat Jul 22 2017 8:02am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
TDV8HST



Member Since: 16 Apr 2008
Location: uk & Europe
Posts: 1212

United Kingdom 2011 Range Rover Sport 3.0 TDV6 Autobiography Fuji White

james5599 wrote:
Yeah it's got the black and white or whatever you call it! Options included that I m not bothered about are TV, dual screen, and remote heating oh and the park it yourself option . Imho if you can't park you shouldn't be driving! 😂

Agree none of those options would interest me.
I do like that interior though. Thumbs Up Fuji white. Le Mans interior Autobiography.2011

Post #530903 Sat Jul 22 2017 8:03am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
james5599



Member Since: 14 Jun 2009
Location: london
Posts: 154

United Kingdom 

Violetpiano wrote:
james5599 wrote:
So to add a twist to proceedings dealer called me today to tell me expected delivery time (October/Nov) and then told
Me they had a cancelled order that was in build now.

The nub is , same colour , different interior colour and a few bits I didn't want added. I could have it in within a week, numbers pretty much evened out to what I expected with my spec .

Decisions.


Hi James, sent you a PM regarding the dealer you are buying from.

And surely a November delivery would be a MY18 for which dealers are taking deposits but not placing orders as they can't until the MY18 spec is known / confirmed?

Jas



Will reply when I work out where my private messages are 😂!

I also can't really attest to the customer experience other than the basics so far.

I m impatient and not overly bothered about my18, if it's some leap forward then I ll probably buy it but we ll see.

Post #530908 Sat Jul 22 2017 8:35am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
james5599



Member Since: 14 Jun 2009
Location: london
Posts: 154

United Kingdom 

TDV8HST wrote:
james5599 wrote:
Yeah it's got the black and white or whatever you call it! Options included that I m not bothered about are TV, dual screen, and remote heating oh and the park it yourself option . Imho if you can't park you shouldn't be driving! 😂

Agree none of those options would interest me.
I do like that interior though. Thumbs Up



I m losing out on HUD and 360 camera system, and gaining stuff I m not that bothered about tbh, although the park heating /cooling will be good with the dog when he's struggling to cool down on a warm day, he's suffered lately in the warm weather.

Post #530910 Sat Jul 22 2017 8:38am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Reply with quote
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>
All times are GMT

Jump to  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >
Posting Rules
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Site Copyright © 2005-2017 Futuranet Ltd & Martin Lewis
RRSPORT.CO.UK RSS Feed - All Forums

Switch to Mobile site