RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > Land Rover magazine/newsletter from manufacturer to customer
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>

d3matt

United Kingdom 2005 Range Rover Sport TDV6 SE Bonatti Grey
Land Rover magazine/newsletter from manufacturer to customer

Is there such a thing? I used to get free monthly magazines from Audi & Merc, even though I've never brought one of these new - just took a used one to a dealer for service. I also get monthly emails from BMW and Renault - I assume becuause I've owned both of these.
Do Land Rover send out any magazine to their customers?

Maybe becuase I brought the dealers demonstrator RRS (and therefore not the 1st owner), I wont get anything. Matt
-------------------------------------------
RRS ownership for 1 yr, then D3 for 2 yrs. Then cut back to old bangers and working my way back up through two Peugeots in 6 months. Now got Saab 9-5 2.3t and enjoying the performance!

Post #3292 Thu Oct 13 2005 2:19pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Martin
Site Administrator & Owner

United Kingdom 

It's called OneLife (or ONELIFE) or something. It seems to be fairly random whether you receive it or not - maybe someone on here has got one and some details so you ring up and get on the mailing list? Like this site? Buy some RRSPORT goodies to show your support!

Post #3293 Thu Oct 13 2005 2:23pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
shmoogle

Location: ... and for every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you!

United Kingdom 

There's something that I think my wife gets sent from buying her Freelander, but I don't think it's a magazine as such - more of an A4 pamphlet. After a month's ownership, I still don't have my welcome pack let alone any monthly magazine... I know what you mean though, the BMW magazine used to be a great publication which came out quarterly if I remember.

Cheers
Steve 

2009 Outstanding Contribution Award - Joint Runner Up
2009 'Tech-Head Of The Year' Award - Runner Up

Like it here? Then Donate to RRSPORT!!

Post #3294 Thu Oct 13 2005 2:24pm
shmoogle

United Kingdom 

Martin wrote:
It's called OneLife (or ONELIFE) or something. It seems to be fairly random whether you receive it or not - maybe someone on here has got one and some details so you ring up and get on the mailing list?

ONELIFE! Thats the chap!! 

Post #3295 Thu Oct 13 2005 2:26pm
Martin

United Kingdom 

http://www.redwood-publishing.com/LandRover.htm Like this site? Buy some RRSPORT goodies to show your support!

Post #3296 Thu Oct 13 2005 2:29pm
d3matt

Is this Onelife mag any good? If anyone has one, can they see if there is an email address or phone number so I could try to get it too? Matt
RRS ownership for 1 yr, then D3 for 2 yrs. Then cut back to old bangers and working my way back up through two Peugeots in 6 months. Now got Saab 9-5 2.3t and enjoying the performance!

Post #3297 Thu Oct 13 2005 2:29pm
Martin

United Kingdom 

Some more info on DISCO3: http://www.disco3.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=22299#22299

Thought I'd seen it somewhere recently Smile Like this site? Buy some RRSPORT goodies to show your support!

Post #3298 Thu Oct 13 2005 2:35pm
d3matt

Thanks for both Martin. Matt

Post #3299 Thu Oct 13 2005 3:01pm
MDP

United Kingdom 

I think its just a matter of time, i Have seen this mag from LR several times at my parents. Only this week I recvd an email from LR called their Autumn news update................ didnt really give me much news that I already knew Confused 
" WITH MORE EXTRAS THAN A HOLLYWOOD EPIC "

Post #3301 Thu Oct 13 2005 4:14pm
MDP

United Kingdom 

Forgott to mention I did receive a package from LR the other day which contained a small booklet entitled It's a way of life which contains 2 booklets LIVE IT & DRIVE IT this was accompanied by a letter to me . In this letter it does state that I can look forward to receiving the twice yearly magazine ONELIFE It also mentions/invites me to the LR driving experience. However there is no voucher , so I presume I have to tel. someone Confused

Forgott to mention this pack also includes my LR Assistance Membership Card 

Last edited by MDP on Thu Oct 13 2005 5:06pm. Edited 1 time in total

Post #3302 Thu Oct 13 2005 4:38pm
shmoogle

United Kingdom 

So how long did your welcome pack take to come through after delivery of the car? Had mine a month now, so not sure if I should be expecting it yet or not?

As for the LRE I think they've dropped the voucher system now - you just phone central reservations and give them your reg num. They seem to be able to identify you that way.

Cheers
Steve 

Post #3303 Thu Oct 13 2005 4:54pm
d3matt

They still use the vouchers. You can't do much until you have one. Chase them on 0800 376 9175 for the voucher. It took 8 weeks for mine to come thru. I only went on my LRE day two weeks ago. Matt

Post #3304 Thu Oct 13 2005 4:59pm
MDP

United Kingdom 

shmoogle wrote:
So how long did your welcome pack take to come through after delivery of the car? Had mine a month now, so not sure if I should be expecting it yet or not?

Cheers
Steve

Got car on 16/9/05 , so as you see about a month later. 

Post #3305 Thu Oct 13 2005 5:04pm
d3matt

shmoogle wrote:

Had the car since late July - never received a welcome pack, any information regarding the road-side assistance or any communications at all. I have just called Land Rover Assistance to inform them of our registration plate change and they said they were sending out a new card within two weeks. That will be the first card we have had! Matt

Post #3306 Thu Oct 13 2005 5:10pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

I have received several issues of OneLife this year including one very recently. It's a sort of Lifestyle mag except it only features articles about LR products in interesting situations round the world interspersed with adverts for things that LR think their clients can afford once they have bought a Land Rover product..................... Bang and Olufsen HiFi, Sunseeker Yachts, Burberry clothes and that sort of thing!
The current issue has a Disco3 with a lady standing on the roofrack looking at the night sky through a pair of binoculars on the front cover
You can pick them up for free at any dealer's showroom and save your postman from getting a hernia carrying in his mailsack!
I have also received the Live It Drive It package from LR in the last few weeks, I have only just got round to opening it right now and find that it also contains my Land Rover Assistance membership card, so don't throw it away when it falls through the letter box, it contains some import things!

Your invite to go on an LRE day will arrive in a brown envelope (no not THAT sort of brown envelope!) which contains a brochure for the LRE sites and your voucher, what it doesn't contain is the pricelist of all the extras that you can bolt on to your LRE day at vast extra cost! You can up grade from the free half day to a full day for an extra £75. You could even take someone else along with you, but you had better like them enough to want to spend another £350 for them to get to drive the car too! When I bought my L322 RR the prices for these LRE days were nowhere near that expensive, and that was only 2 years ago........ 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #3310 Thu Oct 13 2005 7:43pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>