RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > My Range Rover Sport > Hi again and issues
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

hunter

United Kingdom 2010 Range Rover Sport TDV8 Autobiography Santorini Black
Hi again and issues

So after a while away from the RRS scene im back after buying a TDV8 Autobiography LE with red and black interior. Im really impressed with it and extras like TV etc are keeping me amused. Previously I had a genuine HST TDV8 and a SC FE both of which were great cars and I still love the look of an HST.
My other half has a 2005 2.7 which has a few issues ,handbrake motor pooped and Suspension warning lights intermittently on (there seems to be no pattern to when this happens.)
The Maps on my sat nav need up dating (dealer only I believe) and mechanically if im too enthusiastic around a roundabout something feels not quite right, as if something is impeding the car (but no noise)...its almost like the car is holding itself back.
I think it also may need a wheel balance as I have a slight wobble at about 50mph.
Anyway..hi to everyone and any advice would be welcome. Gone but not forgotten, 2005 RRS SC first edition, BMW 2010 Z4,TVR Tamora, TVR Cerb, MERC SL 55 AMG, E46 M3, Z4, Jag S type R, Skyline R33 GTR 640 bhp, Evo FQ 400, L322 RR, X5, Lotus Esprit V8 twin turbo, Lotus Elise 135r, Nissan Murano, Honda S2000, 911, Boxster s...and a few more

Post #599439 Sun May 31 2020 12:15pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1