RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > Technical > Coolant leak Oil cooler?? help!!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

jfleet84

England 
Coolant leak Oil cooler?? help!!

Hi there i have a Range rover sport TDV8, I've been loosing coolant slowly for a couple of months now but recently its got worse so ive decided to tackle it! its leaking on and around the oil filter housing and eventually leaking on to the top of the gearbox and dripping down! Ive removed everything in the way and theres no sign of a crack in the cooler? yet ive read up that this is a common place to leak from and thats where all the coolant is and around? ive removed the cooler from the oil filter housing and theres 3 rubber seals where it attaches 2 that are for oil and 1 for coolant, ive rang land rover but they say the seals or the cooler dont come separate so i have to buy the complete unit with oil filter housing etc for a whopping £710+vat!!! i was wondering if anyone could tell me whether usual leaks from the cooler come from and is it from one of the rubber seals?? or the cooler itself ?? and if yes can u get the seals from anywhere? the seals themself look and feel fine?? any help please????

Post #518831 Fri Feb 24 2017 6:57pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1