RRSPORT.CO.UK

Forum   Gallery   Shop   Sponsors
Home > General > STEERING WHEEL SECURITY COVERS
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1

Lezzo

England 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Fuji White
STEERING WHEEL SECURITY COVERS

Hi peeps ! Just a quick question before I trawl evil bay etc' Rolling Eyes I am on my second "TOY" Namely a 62 reg HSE Red edition which I would like to remain mine ! Thumbs Up Due to local scrotes becoming active recently on "liberating" decent motors Evil or Very Mad I have been advised that the disklok type steering wheel cover seems to be a pretty good deterrant / article on trying to prevent this ? Does anyone have any dealings with this or other type of visible items ? Thanking anyone in anticipation. Regards Lezzo

Post #511233 Wed Nov 30 2016 9:07pm
Tim in Scotland

2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Stornoway Grey

Yes I had to return the DiscLok that I bought as it was damaging the leather on the steering wheel when locked over it. It was the correct size recommended for the RRS but really I needed the next size up. Got my money back and used it to buy a StopLock instead. It is slightly looser fitting and has the advantage that it fits both my RRS and my Defender. Have to be a bit careful with the amount of steering lock I put on before stopping the ignition to make the Stoplock immovable on the RRS though. My RRS is an L494 RRS2. I suspect that both the Discloc and Stoplock are designed for the L320 RRS1 rather than the newer version. 2020 Pangea Green 1st Edition D240 New Defender 110 is here and loving it
2018 Melting Silver Mini Countryman PHEV - soon to be replaced
2015MY Corris Grey SDv6 HSE Dynamic, the best car I have ever owned, totally reliable only a cou0le of rattles in 3 years, now no longer in my care
Also in my garage is a 1996 TDi300 Defender 90 County HT made into a fake CSW

Post #511249 Wed Nov 30 2016 11:47pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Buckster

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

You might want to invest in a spare wheel protector from uncle ray and some security screws to stop your rear lights getting stolen too Thumbs Up 2003 BMW M5 - 5 Litres of V8 Optimax Slurping Goodness in Carbon Black

2013 SDV6 HSE Black Edition- Orkney Grey with Ebony & Ivory. LR Facelift RAI, Genuine G4 Expedition Rack, 4x Warn SBD-160 Spotlights, Warn 9.5XPS Winch, Mantec Underbody Protection and Sump Guard, Full Easy Lift Suspension Module, LR Light Guards, Light Force HTX230 Hybrid spotlights, 18” Compomotive PD1881 on 265/65/18 BF Goodrich KO2, ARB fridge, TuffTrek awning 😎

Post #511262 Thu Dec 01 2016 9:04am
Lezzo

England 2012 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Fuji White

Thanks "Tim In Scotland" and Buckster ! Very Happy Reference the spare wheel protector and rear light security screws Shocked ! Can you advise any further informstion / contact numbers etc at all ? Thanks again ! Thumbs Up

Post #511267 Thu Dec 01 2016 11:20am
Buckster

England 2013 Range Rover Sport SDV6 HSE Orkney Grey

http://www.rrsport.co.uk/forum/topic33425.html

http://www.rrsport.co.uk/forum/topic23416....+protector

These two threads should help you out Thumbs Up 2003 BMW M5 - 5 Litres of V8 Optimax Slurping Goodness in Carbon Black

2013 SDV6 HSE Black Edition- Orkney Grey with Ebony & Ivory. LR Facelift RAI, Genuine G4 Expedition Rack, 4x Warn SBD-160 Spotlights, Warn 9.5XPS Winch, Mantec Underbody Protection and Sump Guard, Full Easy Lift Suspension Module, LR Light Guards, Light Force HTX230 Hybrid spotlights, 18” Compomotive PD1881 on 265/65/18 BF Goodrich KO2, ARB fridge, TuffTrek awning 😎

Post #511292 Thu Dec 01 2016 4:18pm
Post Reply  Back to top
Page 1 of 1